Lonely Months (Part 2)

*YOONGI POV*
(The first month you felt as if you made a mistake leaving Y/N, and not telling the truth since the beginning. The thing that you didn't regret was the moments you had and arguments. You thought if you told Y/N that you were basically the heir of almost half of South, Y/N would treat you differently and not have fun. But you couldn't contact Y/N since Jimin took your phone, and every time you asked for it he would run away. Finally after 2 and half months you decided if he doesn't want to give it to you the nice way, you'll have to get your phone the hard way. You asked in the morning and as always he said no. So you already had your plan to get it back for at least to text Y/N for a bit. The only thing that will get in the way might be the head secretary, so once you get your phone your going to have to find a place to hide.)

Yoongi- Jimin can I use my phone for at least 25 mins? I already finished the important paper work.

Jimin- You already know the answer. You can't have it until the 6 months, you have to concentrate on the work to keep the company strong after your father retires. I know you want to text Y/N, but I just can't give you the phone. I might get fired.

Yoongi- Fine, but I'm not a prisoner here so I'm going to the restroom. (As you pass by him you pull off his jacket and run out of the office. You already knew where to hide, but only had limited time before head secretary will be able to find you.)

Jimin- Yoongi get back here! Unless you want more paper work! You won't have much time!

(As you got all the 10 pics of Y/N, and sent yours too, you went to the other hiding place to call. You thought by now the head is looking for you and find you in less than 5 mins. While you were still talking to Y/N you tried to sound calm, when you saw the head secretary walking towards you. You ended the call and sent the pics to your email as fast as you could. You weren't going to have your phone so what was the point, so you felt happy that you had the pics at least, but hell was going to get lose.)

Jin- YOONGI! Come here now! And I mean you have 5 seconds!

(Once you heard that voice, you ran as if you were competing in a race. You knew that it was still worth the price for the pics that you now had.)

Yoongi- I know here. (As you gave your phone back looking down.)

Jin- WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL! You were brought here to learn about the company not steal! It may be your phone, but think of others. If Jimin didn't come to me first he would have lost his job!

Yoongi- I miss Y/N... and if you haven't noticed how I've been living you would understand. The last thing I want is for Jimin to lose his job.

Jin- Then be more responsible and I will now be in charge of the phone. If you complete the tasks that you're asked to do in less than the time you are given, I'll give you your phone for 2 hrs but only 2.

Yoongi- OK. But can you send a maid to clean my apartment.

Jin- I'll see after work.

*6 Hours Later*
(As you first walk into your apartment you kick trash out of the way so Jin can walk in.)

Jin- How can you live like this? It's only been 2 months.

Yoongi- I told you. I don't care about anything I just want to talk to Y/N. Y/N taught me ways to clean, but now if I clean I feel as if I had Y/N beside me, then after realize no one is there.

Jin- I didn't know it was this bad. Y/N really matters to you, I've never seen you this bad. I may be your secretary but, I also am your friend. In the office you don't show your sadness, but no wonder you didn't have in mind your other friends job.

Yoongi- I know... I made a mistake, but was it to much to use my phone and talk to Y/N for at least 5 mins?

Jin- Ok ok. I'll have a maid come over and clean, I'll keep my promise if you keep yours.

Yoongi- I will! Trust me.

(You finally got your phone since you finished the paper work before time, after a couple of weeks. You texted Y/N, but didn't reply. After the 2hrs were over Jin took your phone and then heard the sound of a text.)

Yoongi- Jin can I have the phone just to see the text please.

Jin- The 2hrs are up. I can read it to you?

Yoongi- Please just that. So I can work and finish the work tomorrow earlier!

Y/N- Sorry I couldn't text, I was taking a exam. I hope you can forgive me, bc I know you can barely use your phone. I love you and you know that, so text me when you can again 🙁.

Jin- Well that was it.

Yoongi- Ok! ( Once you heard the text you went home and started working on the paper work for tomorrow. I'll text you back tomorrow. You said to yourself)

                   *Morning*
Yoongi- Jimin I'm sorry for yesterday. I hope you can forgive me, I wasn't in my right mind. I just wanted to talk to Y/N.

Jimin- It's ok. Jin explained everything to me. So let's get back to work?

Yoongi- Yea. Bc there's something I really want to do for 2hrs today.

         •Sorry it was a bit cringe•