Invasion

*BACK HOME*
Y/N- W...what? What the hell are you  here!?

Suga- I live here see. (He showed the exact same key you had. You thought there was going to be another catch to the discount deal, but not share with some jerk.)

Y/N- Fine you stay on your side and I stay on my side.

Suga- What if I don't want to? Hmm what are you going to do about it.

Y/N- just stay on your side, and don't interfere with my studies. (You go to your room and find your room looking ransacked! Panties, bras, shirts, and skirts basically your whole wardrobe.)

Y/N- The fuck is wrong with you!? How can you touch all of my stuff like it's yours. (You run up stairs again remembering the presents that were given to you as your goodbye gifts. You looked under the bed and the box looked untouched, you sigh in relief that he didn't find it.)

Suga- What I was just curious... but have nothing really interesting. I can say quite boring to just find granny panties.

Y/N- What do you expect some VS lingerie. Don't ever touch my things again, unless you want to get tied to a chair for a day!

Suga- Now that sounds interesting.

                 *Yoongi POV*
Suga- Hmm who else am I going to start living with? (Started going into a room that looked like where your roommate was going to stay. Decided why not look what personality he or she has. You started to look at everything, and thought well the way she dresses then she might be a sexy roommate. So she won't miss a black lace pair of panties. Then you heard the door open, and ran out of the room not able to see the last thing in the box under her bed, so you shoved the panties in your back pocket to meet your roommate. Acting cool but inside you were burning when you saw who it was.)

Suga-What? I was bored.

Y/N- It doesn't give you the right to go through my things. (Then you see Y/N run up the stairs.)

Suga- Did I miss something important or a dirty secret she has in that box? Dammit!

                    *Y/N POV*
Y/N- We seriously need some ground rules, even if we share a house. (Even though ground rules are the last thing you wanted. You wanted him to break every rule you made, and you haven't even said one.)

Suga- Annnd that's why you're boring. Your too stiff.

Y/N- And your a dick! ( I really wanted to go get the handcuffs I got gifted and chain him to a chair.)

Suga- Oh what was under the bed? That black box?

Y/N- Nothing that concerns you. (Then you saw him run up the stairs into your room. You tripped but managed to get a hold of his leg before getting any closer to your bed.) I said keep your off my stuff!

Suga- Seems like you want my stuff.
     (You look up and see that when you grabbed his leg you somehow pulled his pants down.) Oh don't be so shy if you wanted you should have said.

Y/N- Let me just get up ok? (When you got up you were inches from his face, and that teasing comment, you wanted to see how he would react. You kiss him on the lips as a tease, but didn't know he would respond. He kissed back with lust in his eyes that caught you by surprise. All the things he said insults and how rude he was, was a totally different man that's now making out with you. Without knowing your arms are around his neck, he lifts you up making your legs wrap around his waist.)

Suga- Let's go somewhere private. (He said breaking the kiss to catch his breath.)

Y/N- You know that we are the only ones here dumbass.

Suga- Do you want to see the aftermath of how I'll probably destroy you? (When he already pushed a lamp out of the way to sit you on the side table in the hallway. Lucky that didn't break.)

Y/N- Ok I'll give you that I don't want to pay for damages. (Your room was the closest so he pushed you down that you fell on your bed, but he wasn't going to have all the fun since the box was just under your bed. Something that he unfortunately forgot about.) Hey but I thought you thought of me being a boring stiff person?

Suga- Just be quiet. You showed me a different side so I'm interested a bit now.

Y/N- I'm not some woman that you play with. You'll be very sorry soon.( You reach under your bed and cuff him to the bed.)

Suga- So that's why you ran up here, and didn't like that I invaded your privacy. Only if I looked there first I wouldn't be cuffed.

Y/N- I told you that you would be sorry.

*Sorry it's a bit slow*