Trivial

*Y/N POV*
(After you and Yoongi decided to move out of the house and to his apartment that was closer to his work things started to get complicated. Well mostly you both started acting like a married old couple that you both didn't notice. You both would argue over the most petty things.)

Y/N- Ugh why is it so cold? Yoongi why did you turn down the a/c!

Yoongi- I was hot.

Y/N- Then I don't know maybe you shouldn't wear a damn sweater.

Yoongi- Are we seriously having chicken again?

Y/N- Then next time you make dinner instead of playing video games.

Y/N- Why is the room messy again I just cleaned it in the morning?!

Yoongi- It was going to get messy anyway.

(Although you both had arguments it would end up with amazing nights for both of you. Showing the next day how mad you both were while going at it. It was soon going to end of course, your honeymoon stage.
When you heard a knock on the door, which was strange since you would have to get a call from security downstairs. Plus it was 7 in the morning to early if Yoongi's parents were visiting. Yoongi was still asleep but you were a light sleeper, annoyed you went to answer the door.)

Y/N- It better be fucken important.

(You never wanted to be rude so you put a smile and opened the door to your surprise it was a woman and a child holding her hand behind her.)

Y/N- Umm hi how are you can I help you?

???- Yes I'm looking for Suga.

Y/N- You mean Yoongi?

???- No Suga.

( She got irritated so decided to just barge into the apartment screaming for Yoongi. After that you knew something was up, a child was in the mix so it was something bad. You didn't want her to keep screaming so you told her to be quiet.)

Y/N- Can you please be quiet I'll go find Yoongi ok.

(Going into your shared room you woke him up.)

Y/N- YOONGI GET THE FUCK UP WHAT DID YOU DO! THERE'S SOME CRAZY CHICK ASKING FOR YOU!

Yoongi- Ok. Wait what some chick, oohh a threesome.

Y/N- SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET OUT HERE!

(You returned to the living room where you told her to wait. Yoongi as his usual self took his sweet time making it awkward for you. Instead of talking to the girl you decided to talk to the little kid, trying to know her.)

Y/N- Hey sooo what's your name?

???- Jessica.

Y/N- Oh that's nice. (You were instantly thinking "What a white ass name, yep she's from the U.S)

AN~ Please don't take it as an insult I'm from the US so it's kinda common. Ok back)

Jessica- Thank you. My friends like it.

Y/N- So any hobbies you like?

Jessica- I like drawing.

Y/N- Nice nice. What grade are you in?

???- Can you stop interrogating my child.

Y/N- Bitch I'm trying to make conversation at least with someone since you won't talk and seem boring as hell. Plus you won't even give me your name.

???- It's Lisa. Plus where's Suga at?

Y/N- I'll go check actually. His lazyass is taking too long.

(You walk back to the room just to find Yoongi dressed but back asleep. This time it was time to bring out the air horn again.)

Yoongi- HOLYSHIT! You dick I thought you threw that out!

Y/N- Nope. Still have it if you annoy me. Now like I said there's some chick now sitting on our couch wanting to talk to you. You better not have done something to the kid! Now get out now!

Yoongi- Ok ok.

(Both you and Yoongi walk out holding hands since you were nervous now. Hoping for the best, having nothing to do with the kid.)

Yoongi- Lisa?

Y/N- Oh fuck...

Lisa- You remember me?

Yoongi- Yea high school last year, senior year.

Lisa- Ok. Bc I need to talk to you about that year, alone.

Yoongi- No it's fine Y/N knows my past and she'll be my future. Right?

(Once he says that he grabs you by waist bringing you closer to him. You didn't really know who she really was, but she had her eye on him once he stepped out with you so you agreed with him.)

Y/N- Got that right hon. But Can you make it fast I kinda want to have my buffet.

Yoongi- Srsly since when do you put it out there?

Y/N- What I'm kinda needy right now. By the way sorry if I'm acting more childish than Jessica. It's my personality.

Lisa- You do know my kid is here.

Y/N- No prob. Jungkook come take the kid for ice cream! He's my bodyguard so he'll take care of her, plus it might be a adult conversation after all. Oh is she allergic to anything?

Lisa- No. He better take good care of my baby girl.

Y/N- He will.

(After finishing talking with her you gave Jungkook money bc you knew it was going to be even longer than an ice cream trip. Jungkook knew also since he worked for you after your drunk incident.)

Y/N- Ok time to take care of her. Hey and coconut head better take care of her as she's priceless.

Jungkook- You dick stop calling me that! Just bc you're older doesn't mean you can abuse your authority. And I will, later grandma.

Y/N- HEY COME BACK HERE!!! Ugh brat. Just wait until you come back.

Yoongi- See what happens when you call people names nerd.

Y/N- Says the one that just called me a nerd. Anyway, so why are you here? Trying to relive high school days? Bc sweetheart that's not happening anytime soon or ever.

Lisa- Nope. Not relive but make a future. Not for me now that I know Yoongi has a needy girlfriend. So child support will be just be fine. After all I did use my savings to come looking for you.

Y/N- Needy girlfriend? Bitch I think you're the one. You could have had a partner but you decided to just look for Yoongi throughout the years. I'm sorry but I'm just telling you the truth, just seems that you wanted his money from the start. You're not getting nothing.

Yoongi- Babe calm down, it's not true she was my girlfriend and the kid is around the age when my hormones were out of control.

Lisa- I'm not stupid or a gold digger. I just need money to sustain her. I can't do it by myself anymore.

Y/N- Well should have thought of that before opening your legs earlier than you had to.

Lisa- She is my princess and will never be a mistake, even though I know you see it like that.

Yoongi- It's fine we we're stupid back then. I'll just transfer the money only one thing don't come back here. I know your personality plus you left me first so I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Lisa- There's an explanation.

Yoongi- I was nice when you got here but just remembered what you did. Please leave.

Y/N- I'll tell Jungkook to return Jessica to you. He'll meet you at the park that's 2 blocks away.

(While you were talking to her Yoongi was already gone.)

Lisa- Ok. I just have to say one thing before I leave.

*He's worth fighting for*