School Strangers

You wake up to see Yoongi sleeping next to you. It wasn't a surprise since what happened last night. So if he can be rude so can I, you thought.)

Y/N- AAAHHH!!! What are you doing here in my bed and naked! (As you kicked him out of your bed, making him fall naked on the floor.)

Yoongi- Your not serious.

Y/N- Of course not it's just time to go to school. So I wanted to be your alarm clock just a little bit more different.

Yoongi- You couldn't be a bit more normal and wake me up by saying "Hey wake up it's time to get ready for school"

Y/N- Nope you're in my room so I'll wake you up here how I want. If you're in your room then ok.

Yoongi- Next time we're gonna be in my room!

Y/N- Yea...yea. Now get out I need to get ready and you too.

Yoongi- What isn't there that I haven't seen? ( at that comment you threw a pillow at his face.) Ok I get it now. I'm going, I have to get ready to. Want to get ready together?

Y/N- Right now I'm not consenting, plus I'm not a morning person!

Yoongi- Ok just don't throw anything else other than a pillow, because I see you going for the history book.
*HOUR LATER*
Y/N- I think it's better to act as we don't know each other for now, because I just started a new school and don't want people to get the wrong impression.

Yoongi- Fine by me. I don't want my image ruined by the new nerd of the school.

Y/N- Oh you wouldn't say that if I jumped on you right now. (By teasing him with a bite on his lip and a kiss.)

Yoongi- Well you are not a nerd if we start. (He was going to start, but I ran out the door first and left him with the need.) She's going to play dirty like that so can I.

*SCHOOL*
*YOONGI POV*
(You saw Y/N so at that moment the thought came to mind, and did a pass by ass grab like last time. Since she couldn't say anything about it until we get home. You are strangers after all. Something you didn't expect was that she was going to grope you during lunch in the cafeteria. Running her foot on your dick. Making you hard so ended up sitting there more than you were suppose to. You saw her smirk as she walked away. You knew her schedule so you knew were she was going to be. Waiting to find her alone, then pulled her into the theater that was close.)So you were going to play that dirty. Ok 2 can play sucks that you wore a skirt today.

Y/N- What do you mean?

*Y/N POV*
Y/N- (I felt someone harshly pull me into the theater Yoongi? Great now what) What do you mean?

Yoongi- Well you'll just stay hot and bothered until we get back home. Since we aren't going to do anything together here remember we don't know each other.

Y/N- What do you still mean by that? (Then I felt his fingers massaging my core with his thumb my clit. I don't even know how he even managed to get my panties off. Until I saw, he ripped them off. I was wet when I saw him put my panties in his back pocket and then I noticed that. The smirk he had getting me wet and ripping them off, leaving me without anything. And couldn't even wear them since they were destroyed.)

*YOONGI POV*
Yoongi- (Once you got out the theater you licked your fingers, thinking I wanted more but I have to wait and for what she did to me. Still proud of what you had in your back pocket looking at them, also thought what a shame she was sexy in these, but through out the day I'm going to show her if she acts like that then it will probably happen again. She does provoke me by just giving me a lustful look.) Ugh this is so hard!!!

Student- Umm what is can I help? A test, homework, or studying.

Yoongi- No you can't and get away weirdo I don't know you.

Y/N- Can you keep it down please your distracting me from my work. Thanks( She gave me a smirk)

*Y/N POV*
Y/N- (I can't believe he keeps showing me my panties and students not notice. I'm glad school is almost over. The last one is the worst one of all I have class with him. But at least he sits 2 rows below me so I can keep an eye on him and he can't show me how he has my ripped panties. When I heard him yell that was the only thing I can say to him, but embarrass him.)

Yoongi-Ugh this is hard!!!!

Student- Umm what is can I help? A test, homework, or studying.

Yoongi- No you can't and get away weirdo I don't know you.

Y/N- Can you keep it down please your distracting me from my work. Thanks. (I couldn't help but snicker a bit. Since he was offered help from someone who he didn't know, and looked a bit awkward for him as a pair to study.)

*HOME*
Y/N- How was school?

Yoongi- how was it for you hmm.? (He lifted your skirt.)

Y/N- Oh fuck you. I know you were horny in school, start to finish!

Yoongi-prove it. (You started to look through his pants and couldn't find your panties.) I think you're the one that's horny, since the theater because I left you wet.

Y/N- Yea so. I know I was wet. You had a hard one too during lunch! You didn't get up and I saw under the table so you can't lie.

Yoongi- Let's finish what we started.

Y/N- Fine by me! (You wrap your arms around his neck kissing him. You feel his tongue in your mouth exploring your mouth. You then wrap your legs around him, making him pick you up and taking you to his room.)

Yoongi- Remember strangers at school.

Y/N- You're just getting it now. After all the secret things we did at school. That's why I didn't want people to notice. Not to turn you on!

Yoongi-Ok geez. Just let's enjoy right now.

*SORRY it takes a while bc I just started to work again*