Her Sad Trip

*LISA POV*
(Finally you had the money to travel with your baby girl. It took a couple years to finally see Yoongi again, and the contract was finally over that you were made to sign.)

~Flashback~

Lisa- Morning baby.

Suga- Hey so how was your weekend with your mom?

Lisa- Not as bad as with my dad and his side chick.

Suga- Come on she's not that bad when I met her.

Lisa- Honey you're still so naive. You will learn some day hopefully soon. Anyways are you getting ready for the Halloween party?

Suga- Yep got mine ready.

Lisa- Ok.

*5 DAYS LATER*
(You were getting ready for the party Suga told you to wear a costume that was blue black and white to match his. You knew he was a love sick boyfriend by the way he acted, you loved it since he always made plans and never had to stress about where to go. When you were thinking about him you heard the doorbell ring, knowing you didn't want anyone else to open it you ran downstairs opening it.)

Lisa- Ok ready let's go!

Suga- Can I not greet your dad?

Lisa- He's busy. Let's just go yea?

Suga- Fine. Oh looking fine, let's go.

(You get in the car as he opens it for you. During the ride to school the whole ride was exciting listening to the loud music and singing along with it. As you got to the school you got excited for the fun you we're going to have since the past days weren't. The whole time dancing Suga never let go of you. It kinda turned you on, but didn't want to show it.)

Lisa- I'm going to go get some water, you want some?

Suga- Yea please I'm a bit thirsty. After that dance.

Lisa- Ok I'll be back soon.

(You knew it was an innuendo when he commented on how he was thirsty. The way he was acting it showed. As you walked back to Suga he was looking at you with a different look. So you pulled him aside.)

Suga- I don't need to say anything right?

Lisa- Let's just get out of here. I know what you're thinking.

Suga- You know me so well let's go to my house? That's the perks of your parents living over seas.

Lisa- Yea.

( As he kicked the door open you both were already eating each other's face. As he closed it all you had to do was jump so he could take the lead. It was your first time so you didn't know what to do.)

Suga- It's your first time isn't it?

Lisa- Umm yea...

Suga- don't worry I'll be gentle ok.

Lisa- Wait you've done it before?!

Suga- Yea before I was with you, but it was just for fun so calm down.

(You thought it was his first time too but now you were nervous since you had zero experience, but at the same time you wanted him to be your first. Finally getting to his bedroom most of both of your clothes were gone only left with your bra and panties. He scared you when he didn't give you a heads up before throwing you on his bed.)

Suga- I'll lead ok.

Lisa- Well you already know I have zero experience, so do I have a chance?

Suga- I'll teach you.

(Once he said those words it was heaven after. The way he touched you with so much care. The pain you felt was nothing to you it was just pleasure.)

Suga- Are you ok? Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop ok.

Lisa- No I'm fine. It hurts a little but I'll adjust.

Suga- Ok I'll help a bit hold on.

( Once he said that he pulled out and went under the sheets. You had absolutely no idea what he was going to do, until you felt his tongue licking your clit.)

Lisa- OH MY GOD! What are you doing?

Suga- Just feel it. I know you like it since you're already soaking, and gotta say you taste really good.

(Next thing you know you're tomato red blushing. The good part was he couldn't see you since it was dim. When you saw him pop up from under the sheets you laughed a little how he was playful at the same time.)

Suga- Ok ready?

Lisa- Yea.

( He went straight into you. You yelped but after a while it felt amazing to you. He could see it in your eyes since he never left yours.)

Suga- Is it ok if I go faster or are you still in pain?

Lisa- No it's ok. I didn't know you were going to be my first and I love it. I'm also happy that I ended up going to the party.

Suga- If you're happy I'm happy.

~NEXT DAY~

(You got a call from a strange number but still decided to answer it.)

Lisa- Umm hello?

???- Y/N?

Lisa- Yes whose this?

???- Someone that's trying to save you from heartache. The last ones didn't listen.

Lisa- No seriously who is this?

???- Yoonji but don't say anything about me.

Lisa- Why?

Yoonji- Because I'm not supposed to be anywhere near Yoongi.

Lisa- You mean Suga?

Yoonji- Wow now that's his alias. Anyway if you continue with him remember I warned you.

(After that she hung up and you couldn't call back since it was a private number.)

Suga- You're awake?

Lisa- Yea I woke up since I got hungry. ( It was a total lie that you were going to regret.)

Suga- Ok I'll call a chef to come.

Lisa- No, no I can cook.

Suga- Ok. If you say so.

( You were to lazy to get dressed so you just threw on one of his shirts on that covered you to your thighs. You wanted him to look at you to see if would get up and help you, but he just grabbed his phone and didn't really care what you wore.)

Lisa- Can you help me find the ingredients and utensils to cook with.

Suga- I told you that I could've called a chef. Ugh.

Lisa- It's ok then I'll try it myself just relax ok.

(You went down to the kitchen and found it overwhelming, you wanted to call Suga for help but something was wrong with him after the night. You looked through the cabinets to find the utensils and soon the ingredients. You remembered you had to be home yesterday night so you cooked as fast as you could, so you didn't end up eating with him.)