What Happened?

Listen to the media :)

*Your POV*
I woke up from the darkness that had eaten me. At least I wasn't dead. I was enjoying the peace and quiet, but then, that quiet was sadly disturbed by a little someone name Rin Okumura.

"She's still alive! That's awesome" Rin yelled. I was laughing so hard. I guess a little too hard because I started choking on the water I was drinking. Everyone rushed into my room after hearing coughs. After I swallowed the water I was starting to cough up blood and that's when the doctors came back in to check on me.

They told me it was nothing serious, I just needed to stay in the hospital for another 2 days for tests. I was about to protest but one of the doctors had stuck a needle in my right arm. It stung and hurt a lot! "Listen, guys, I'm fine!" I said in a reassuring voice.

"Please let her come back! It's so quiet without someone to yell at about making things symmetrical" Rin said. (Yeah I put some Soul Eater in here...continue) "She needs to stay for a little while longer or she will start spitting up blood again and that's not good for her health" Yukio responded. After that, I started laughing my ass off. It was hard not to laugh when those two were fighting about bringing me home.

But, I've been enjoying a school-free life here. Free food, good phone service, nice people. It's got everything. "Oh and (Y/N) you have lots of homework to get done when you come back," Yukio warned. That's the one thing I definitely didn't miss from school. They finally decided to let me stay but Rin wanted to stay with me and since he was my friend, the nurse made the executive decision to let him stay.

Rin was very pleased with himself for winning the battle with Yukio (not really though). Yukio had to leave to grade papers so he left. It was just Rin and me.

*Rin POV*
I was alone with (Y/N) in the hospital. Since I was there I wanted to ask some questions. "When did you get OCD?" I ask. She just laughs and says "Oh I got OCD from my dad. He was a perfectionist since day 1. People just assume I one day snapped into being a symmetry freak. That's kinda how it happened but it's more than that" (Y/N) said. I just laughed a little.

She gave that beautiful smile that she always gives. I smiled back and that continued for about 4 minutes. Imagine smiling for that long. It hurt so much after that. I had to leave for a few minutes so they could give her some more injections and talk to her about the cutting that happened before she blacked out. I was a little bit concerned with that because that's a mental health issue. When they closed the door, I put my ear up against the door.

"I'll have your friend dispose of all sharp items in the dorm, okay?" One doctor said. "Okay," She said, acknowledging the doctor. The doctors came out of the room and one came to me and told me "Get rid of all sharp items so she doesn't hurt herself again, okay?" she said. I nodded and went back into the room. She had a disappointed look on her face.  "You alright? You look upset." I pointed out the obvious, of course, something was wrong.

*Your POV*
I wasn't that sad. I didn't wanna stay in this hospital bed anymore. It was uncomfortable and I hated getting needles stuck in my arm every few hours.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hate the hospital, that's all. The last time I was in a hospital my brother was here and they officially announced he was dead" I replied. I was a little upset and I hated hospitals in general. Rin had a sad, sorry look on his face. "I'm sorry I asked. If you want me to leave I will," Rin said with a guilty expression on his face. "It's okay. I was thinking about it before you brought it up so it's fine" I told him. He then came back to his chair and we talked until the nurses came back to give me 2 needles.

I hated getting shots, but I stopped coughing up blood. The next day was the exact same thing. That night, they let me leave the hospital. We went back to the dork and all went to sleep.

——————

Thanks for reading! The media doesn't belong to me. The song is You by Petit Biscuit.
Morgan Out!
Total Words - 788

Edited on- June 18, 2021 @ 5:58 pm