Graduation!

Hi! This is a quick note before I go on to the chapter. I'm really sorry for the lack of actual chapters. I've had some writer's block and I had my fingers taped for a week. But, since I'm going to counseling so early in the morning, and I might be going to the doctor for my knee, I'm staying home for the first portion of school and might go back for the last few periods. I play basketball for the school and I have games on Thursdays so that's when I can't update. I know that I just had a week off, but I had no idea what to write. This is the last part, but I decided I'll make a second book. If someone can, can someone make a cover? I'll say the title at the end. But this is a Time Skip to graduation day so everyone is 18 years of age. Enjoy the last part that I've been thinking about for 3 weeks now.

*Your POV*

Wow, I can't believe it. I'm graduating from True Cross Academy with flying grades. Update, me and Rin have been dating since I had my panic attack at the Exorcism Games, we've been a little bumpy with small arguments, not many, and we both became Knights as we wanted. Now today, We are all graduates of True Cross. Rin and I get to speak since our time here was hard. Mephisto is about to announce everyone. "Rin Okumura." Rin walks up and gets his diploma and goes down. "(Y/n) (L/n)." I do the same as Rin.

Now for speeches. Rin was quite boring but, who likes those speeches but parents. Rin's parents weren't alive so Yukio was in the crowd, supporting his brother. Rin's speech was basically him for 5 minutes saying how he never thought he'd ever graduate, or even get into, high school. Then I walked up. 

"I've been here since freshman year and it was hard. But, we all know how the cliches go. The new girl is timid and shy. I was. The new girl makes friends fast. I didn't. New girl gets enemies. I didn't. I was quite antisocial for the first part of high school. I was very scared because I was homeschool before I came here. I was homeschooled for Elementary and Middle School. So I didn't really know how to do things in a public school, so I kept quiet. But, all I want to say is, in life, there are going to be rough times, just face them and be strong, you'll get through whatever the hell it is because you survived high school. Thank you." I finish and walk off stage.

Everyone gets dressed in their school uniforms for one last time. We just hung out until we want to leave. I didn't have a house so I was going to live with the Okumura brothers. Rin and I were walking around the old classroom one last time. I sat on Yukio's desk for the first time. I'd always wanted to do that. Man, I'm gonna miss this place.

*Rin POV*
"Hey (Y/n), can I ask you something?" I'm gonna propose to her. Yukio helped me figure this out. Thank you, Yukio. For your help and support. "Sure." She says. She sounds tired. I bend down and start stuttering. "W-will you m-marry me?" I ask.

"Yes Rin, I will marry you."

And that's a wrap! Done! Book two will come out sometime before New Years I hope. Fingers crossed. Anyways I would like the title of the second book to be "I Chose To Be This Way." By me of course. And if you do make a cover, I'll give you credit and use it. Thank you for getting me to 100 votes and over 1k views. It means a lot to me. Book 2 will be about your job as a retail store cashier while living with Rin and Yukio. You and Rin engaged, Sierra will be back in book 2 to help plan the wedding. Also, I'm 12...you know what that means. And that's it. Here one last picture of your author-Chan.

From yesterday

From yesterday. I thought I looked like Tsukishima from Haikyuu because of my glasses and my smirk.

Morgan signing off!
Total Words- 720!

Future Morgan: Damn, I finished editing this book fairly quickly. Alright, that's that.

Edited on- June 19, 2021 @ 9:24 pm

New total word count- 756