29. A chocolatey kiss

Kakuzu poked my nose causing me to scrunch up my face. "Get up, we have to get ready". "No", I whisper. "We have nutella". "I'm up!", I yell. He raises an eyebrow at me, then walks out of the room. I follow him down the stairs and sit next to Ella at the table. "Good morning", she smiles with chocolatey teeth. "Where's the nutella?!", I yell. "Sorry sweetie, Ella just ate the last of it", Jodi apologizes. I slouch in my chair and send Kakuzu a glare. "What did I do?". "You lied about the nutella". He sighs and tries to comfort me, but I feel emotionally attacked because of the nutella incident. "How about we buy some on the way to school?", he suggests. My eyes light up and I nod.

Kakuzu and I sit in his car, driving to school. He sends me disgusted looks every few minutes. "Ew that's disgusting", he cringes. "What?", I ask with a mouth full of nutella. "That", he says pointing to the heaped spoon of nutella in my right hand. I laugh and spear a bit on my lips. "How do I look?", I giggle. "Like you just made out with a pile of shit". Kakuzu parks the car outside the school and tries to get out of the car. "(Y/n) did you lock the doors?", he asks. I nod and hold up the keys. He tries to grab them but I pull them out of his reach. "What do you want now?", he asks. "I'll give you the keys back if you give me a kiss", I say wiggling my eyebrows. "But your mouth is covered in nutella and I don't like chocolate", he complains. I laugh at him and pucker my lips. He rolls his eyes and leans in giving me a quick kiss. Just before he can pull away I grab him and deepen it, a few seconds later he kisses back and we enjoy the heated make out session.

Finally we pull away and I give him the keys back. "What was that about?", Sasori asks. "What?", I ask. "You two were making out for like 10 minutes". I blush and shrug my shoulders. Konan and the other girls come over. "Hey (Y/n)... Why do you have chocolate on your face and you too Kakuzu, I thought you didn't like chocolate?". Kakuzu wipes his mouth and grunts. Konan raises an eyebrow. "Well lets just say I got him to have a chocolatey make out session in the car", I winked. The girls giggled and we all walked into school.

Timeskip to lunch

We sat at our usual table just casually chatting when we realized that two of the seats were empty. "Where are Sasori and Gaara?", Temari asks. I shrug my shoulders and smirk when I see a broom closet on the other side of the room. I stand up and walk over to it, then slam the door open. Inside the closet stood Gaara and Sasori, mouths attached. I giggled, catching their attention. Gaara turned bright red and jumped when he saw me. Sasori scowled at me. "What the fuck?", he growled. I quickly ran away exposing them to the others who just laughed. Sasori grabbed the closet door and closed it. Hidan stood up and ran to the door swinging it open, then he quickly ran back to his seat. Sasori and Gaara hadn't even realized that the door was open. I quickly took a picture and sent it to both of them. They both pull out their phones and blush, then they turn around and scowl at us. This time instead of closing the door they leave it and sit down in their usual seats. "Why did you do that?", Sasori complains. I shrug my shoulders. "Sorry I only did it the first time, Hidan did it the second time". Sasori sends Hidan a glare which he responds to with a wink.

The bell rings and I walk with Hidan, Pein and Hinata to English. I sat down in my usual desk but Mr Hatake shook his head. "Since you and Hidan are always passing notes why don't you sit next to him", he suggests. I nod my head. "Kabuto, swap seats with (Y/n)". Kabuto stands up and sits in your seat while you take his. You smile at Hidan. "Sup". He leans over and whispers in my ear. "Guess what?". "What?". "Me and Sam are going out". I gasp. "What about you and Yellow?!", I whisper yell. Hidan sighs and face palms. "They're the same person idiot". I hesitate before answering. "Oh sorry sometimes I forget that Yellow isn't her real name, ya know?". He shrugs his shoulders. "So are you gonna bring her to the ball?", I ask. He nods and looks down at his desk. "Ugh you're being so boring", I complain. I stand up and walk over to my old desk. "We're swapping back". "What?". "Bitch get up before I make you". Kabuto rolls his eyes and gets up. I sit back in my desk and rip a piece of paper from my book. I write on it, screw it up and then throw it at Hidan's face.

Timeskip

The bell rings and we leave class. "Are you ready to practice the new song?", Pein asks me. I nod and catch up to Kakuzu. "Are you still annoyed at me?", I ask. He shakes his head and ruffles my hair. "Are you ready to kick some ass?". "Hell yeah!", I giggle.

The car ride didn't take as long as it usually did. Well we had Dei and Tobi in the back singing along with the radio. I joined in and Kakuzu sighed, turning it up to try and drown us out. But being the stubborn teenagers we are, we sing even louder. "Sing quieter or I'm turning it off", Kakuzu threatens. I giggle and hold his free hand. "Shut up and just take it before I give you another nutella kiss". He rolls his eyes and smirks. "I actually wouldn't mind one".

We pull up in Pein's driveway and hop out of the car. I run into the garage and pick up one of the guitars. "Wow you're eager", Kisame chuckles. "When aren't I". We get into position and then wait for Kakuzu to tap his drum sticks before we start.

Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind's elation
And little girls from Sweden
Dreams of silver screen quotation
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication

It's the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location
It's understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication

Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Celebrity skin is this your chin
Or is that war your waging

First born unicorn
Hard core soft porn
Dream of Californication

Marry me girl be my fairy to the world
Be my very own constellation
A teenage bride with a baby inside
Getting high on information
And buy me a star on the boulevard
It's Californication

Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement
Cobain can you hear the spheres
Singing songs off station to station
And Alderaan's not far away
It's Californication

Born and raised by those who praise
Control of population everybody's been there and
I don't mean on vacation
First born unicorn
Hard core soft porn
Dream of Californication

Destruction leads to a very rough road
But it also breeds creation
And earthquakes are to a girl's guitar
They're just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication

Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Sicker than the rest
There is no test
But this is what you're craving

First born unicorn
Hard core soft porn
Dream of Californication

We finished and I wiped the sweat from my forehead. That song is really long and tiring. I put my guitar down and hug Kakuzu. "What are you doing?", he asks. "I'm tired". "You can sleep in the car". "Can I sleep in your bed?". "Fine". I stick out my bottom lip. "I won't if you don't want me to". "No of course I want you to". I lean my forehead against his chest. "I love you", I whisper. "Sorry what did you say?". "I'm just talking to myself". "Ok then". He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car. Even though he didn't hear me I did mean it. I do love him, more than anything.

OOOOOOOO some good stuff is coming up. Unfortunately this story is almost over. But do not worry I am writing plenty more and I do at least one update a day, unless I'm super busy. Soz if the song is trash, if it is then just skip past it. I like to mix it up a bit cause most music used in stories is hiphop or pop. Tbh I have no problem with that but ya know? Gotta keep it original. Sorry I cahnged the song, it was really annoying me so I put this new one in. Again, I am sorry, please don't punish me senpai! I thought of an idea for a story that isn't a fan fic and I want to write it but Idk how it will turn out. It will probably be really relatable for a lot of trash, introvert, lazy internet lovers like myself but idk. I would put my idea but I don't want anyone to steal it.... My precious!!!!! Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD