t w e n t y

a/n: hi everyone!! so this is the last chapter :( i'm really really sad to be writing this honestly, writing this fic has been such a joy and aaahhh i've loved it so much....and so i'm thinking of writing a sequel!! the sequel would be domestic!wolfstar and domestic!jily and i'd create a partner for regulus too!! and it would just be lil fluffy bits for them!! what do you guys think?? comment and let me know please pleeeease!! i would be so grateful and would love to write more about these goobers for u guys!!

also!! for the fic i should write next (pls vote for 2):

vote here for bookworm!!

comment here for little eternities!!

comment here for no homo (scorbus)!!

thank u!!

- - -

"remus! come on, dude, we're gonna be late!" regulus calls into the apartment as he tugs on his shoes.

"coming!" remus shouts, pulling one of sirius' shirts over his head. sirius, though still in bed, reaches out an arm and tugs remus into his hold.

"baby, don't go," he whines. "call off work and snuggle me instead!"

remus can't help but laugh as he rolls his eyes. the five of them have been living together for about four months now, and remus can't think of the last time he'd been this happy. he laces his fingers through his boyfriend's and lifts sirius' hand to his mouth, kisses the back.

"come on, sirius, regulus is gonna bite my head off if i'm late again!"

"no, he won't. he'll blame me," sirius replies, snuggling his head against remus' back. he leaves a kiss just under his shoulder blade. "please?"

"sirius, let go," remus says firmly, but there's a smile in his voice.

pouting, sirius obeys. "we're still on for coffee and croissants after work at least, right?"

"of course! can't wait," remus beams, tugging a beanie on. he leans in to kiss sirius goodbye, adding an extra kiss on the end of his grumpy boyfriend's nose, before he runs out the door after regulus. after being grumpy for a few more minutes, sirius lets out a heavy sigh and gets out of the bed, heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"hey, man," james says in a tired voice, reaching over sirius to grab his toothbrush.

"hey," sirius greets, voice garbled from his toothbrush.

james spits in the sink. "where's remus? you guys are normally making dumb faces in the mirror at each other at this time."

sirius stares at james in the mirror. "that's fucking weird that you know that, but he left for the bookstore with regulus. they both have to work today." his frown comes back at the thought.

james rolls his eyes. "drama queen. come on, you and i can do something today. lily has to work, too."

"has she left already?"

"yeah. we're the only ones here," james answers, heading back to his bedroom to change out of his pajamas.  "let's go grocery shopping."

sirius stares over at him in disgust. "did you just suggest grocery shopping as if it was fun?"

"i happen to think having food i like in the house is fun."

"i happen you think you're a fucking idiot," sirius calls back, and then laughs when james chucks a pillow at his head.

"come on, sirius. we can go buy food, and then you and i can go creep on regulus and remus at the bookstore, and lily at the cafe. come onnn, you know lily will sneak us free donuts!"