Chapter 25

(Jacks pov)
Makenna went out to sing and she killed it. Even then went off and introduced us so it was time for us to sing our opening song.
-skip to after the performance-
We finished the show and it went great D.C. Went so hard it was awesome. Makenna was going to come to after party with the limelight today for the whole time because there's been a lot of requests for her to be there because people want to meet her too. We got to the after party and even started playing his music and it was so much fun. Mak walked in and a bunch of the fans went crazy over her which made me smile because she was smiling. A bunch of fans asked for pictures with Mak and i because they shipped jackenna. Some asked for pictures with Mak and zach because they shipped them together which on the inside made me jealous but I know Mak doesn't feel that way about him. After a fan took a picture with Mak and zach, Mak cane over to me.
"Avery you look a little off everything okay?" She said
"Yup just great" I said sounding irritated giving off the fact that I was jealous
"Is THE Jack Robert Avery jealous?" She asked laughing
"maybe..." I said looking at the ground
"Well it just so happens I like this curly haired guy his name is jack and he's not usually the jealous type, but he's still super protective and sweet, I don't think he'll ever ask me out tho" she whispered in my ear walking away. The things this girl can make me feel. Mak continued talking to our fans, she seemed so comfortable talking to them. While I was looking at her Zach came over to me.
"So a little birdie told me that a certain someone was jealous of me" he said
"Shut up" I said back to him laughing
We continued the after party and it was so much fun meeting the rest of the fans and singing and dancing and taking pictures. After it wa all over we went to the bus and all decided to hang out, and then go to sleep, everyone had gone to sleep but I I changed into sweatpants and a tshirt and found Mak sitting on the couch with her laptop probably editing so I decided to sit next to her. She was wearing a cropped hoodie and spandex because she slept in spandex and a sports bra but Daniel told her she could walk around the bus in just that so she wears cropped hoodies.
(Makennas outfit)

Once I sat down next to her I put my arm behind her and around her waist and brought her closer to me

Once I sat down next to her I put my arm behind her and around her waist and brought her closer to me. She closed her laptop and laid her head on my shoulder.
"So you don't think this curly haired kid will ask you out?" I said
"Well he's asked me on dates before but I think he's a little to much of a player to make it official if I'm being honest" she said and I was kind of taken back by her words. Did she really think I was a player?
"A player? How so?" I asked, we were obviously talking about me we just never flat out said we were and I wanted to her explication.
"Well whenever we get into an argument, or don't talk there always seems to be a new girl right away, like one is even coming to a bunch of places to see him, weird right, oh and when I first met him we had issues with two other girls in one day, so clearly getting girls isn't something that's hard for him." She said , I mean it all made sense when I thought about it, I'm not a player but I can see why she would think it.
"Do you think this curly haired boy likes you?" I asked her
"Deep down I think he does, but I also have a slight feeling he'll end up hurting me" she said
with that she laid her head on my lap and said "goodnight jack" and drifted off to sleep I left her there for a little while just looking at how perfect she was before picking her up and bringing her to her bunk which was in the middle of Daniel and Mine and across from aspens. I went to sleep thinking about what Mak had said to me, does she really think I'm a bad guy? Am I a bad guy?
-----
Hey sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to write something because I know people have been waiting. And I'm sorry it's been a while but again I've been busy i just have a lot of stuff I need to get done.  Don't forget to comment and vote! Also let me know what you think of me having more jacks point of view and his thoughts.
P.s. I'm more likely to update if people are commenting and voting because it shows that people are reading what and enjoying it
Question: what is your favorite clothing store
Answer: topshop or forever21