Chapter 3

Daveed and Oak decided to go to the store to get some coffee and other things, Y/N was at the same store coincidencingly. Oak was looking for the coffee that went into the machine, when he bumped into someone causing them to fall. "I'm so sorry, sir!" The woman exclaimed, Oak looked up and it was Y/N, "Its fine, you're the woman from the café that you slapped Anthony, correct?" Oak asked, chuckling. "Oh, I'm sorry. When your friend went to restart with me I wasnt in a good mood. I don't get alot of sleep as an art student so.." she trailed off, looking at the ground as she dusted herself off. "Ah, there you are oak- Oh! Hi," Daveed said, walking up behind oak. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't get alot of sleep as an art student and I wasn't in a good mood. I'm Y/N L/N, You?" Y/N stuck her hand out for Daveed to shake, "Daveed Diggs, this is Okieriete Onaodowan, also known as Oak." Daveed shook her hand, "Nice to meet you both!" She smiled.

-Daveed POV-
When she smiled, holy fuck. I smiled back, trying to keep a blush down. "Would you like to come to the theater with us? We could introduce you to everyone." I offered, she nodded. "I would love too! Here, let me put my number in your phone and yours in mine. Test me the address and I'll come" she smiled and took out her phone, handing me it as I handed her mine.