Chapter 16

[I'm writing this is a fort that I made out of blankets and I'm really proud of myself. My grandparents are silently judging me :')]

Y/N ran through the theater doors, Daveed following close behind. "Guess who's back bitcheeesss?!" Y/N called, she heard her name being screamed by Jazzy as the woman ran down the hallway, tackling Y/N in a hug. The two laughed as they both got up and smiled, "it's good to see you again, everyone's been asking where you two have been," She wiggled her eyebrows at Daveed, "But besides that, we're supposed to be going out tonight for dinner." She looked at Y/N and then at Daveed, "I'm gonna steal your girl for a second, Oak and the guys have missed you, go see em'" she winked at Daveed and dragged Y/N to her dressing room. "Listen, Anthony hasn't been the same, girl. He has a major crush on you, and when you and Daveed announced you were together it crushed him. Me and him are together, but he's not the same...ya know?" She spoke quietly, Y/N snapped out of her state of shock and stood confidently. "I'll be back, I'm going to talk to him." She said, jazzy nodded and walked out. Y/N walked down to Anthony's dressing room and knocked, "Come in!" She heard his voice call, she walked in and looked at him apologetically, he looked at her and smiled sadly. "I never knew you loved me, ant." She said quietly, "it's fine, love. You love Daveed, and Daveed loves you. But remember, I'll always love you and nothing will change that. If Daveed ever hurts you I won't refrain from hurting him." He chuckled slightly. She hugged him and kissed his cheek, "you and Jazz make a good couple, love." She smiled, "Not as much as you and Daveed do." She laughed and took his hand, "C'mon. We're going to dinner with the cast." and walked down the hallway with him. Daveed was talking with Sydney, Thayne, and Lin, "Ready to go, love?" Daveed wrapped his arm around Y/N's waist and kissed the top of her head. "Mhm, where are we going?" She asked, smiling at him slightly, "F/R." He saw Reneé come down the stairs and smile at the couple. She ran over and hugged both of them, "It's been too long, I'm glad to see you both again." Y/N nodded and smiled, "Congrats on leaving Hamilton. A lot of people including us were sad to see you go." She smiled at Reneé and heard Lin call that everyone was leaving in their separate cars. Daveed took Y/N's hand as the couple walked to their car, Daveed opened the car door for her, "How Chivalrous." She giggled, she winked or her and closed the door once she was in. He ran around the car and got in himself, turning on the car and starting to follow everyone else's cars to the restaurant.
-TIME SKIP-
Everyone had arrived at the restaurant and checked in as a group. The waiter took them to a table and set down menus for them, they all sat down and started looking at the menus. "I think I'll get F/F (favorite food) what about you?" She asked Daveed, "I'll probably get-" he was cut off by Oak. "Ay Yo Diggs!" Oak walked over, Oak had always been like a brother to Y/N ever since she had became friends with the cast. "I heard you and my lil sis are dating~" he smirked, Daveed laughed as Y/N giggled, "we are, Oak." Y/N responded, looking at Daveed and smiling. He patted Daveed on the back and kissed Y/N's head, "love ya." And went back over to his seat in between Lin and Thayne. They all ordered and when their food came, ate and paid for all of their meals. "We going home?" Y/N asked, Daveed nodded and walked out with Y/N, opening the car door for her again and getting in himself. They talked all the way back to their apartment and went inside once they got there, they each made a cup of hot cocoa and watched movies until they both fell asleep.

Sorry for not updating! Mid-terms suck and I finished all of them! But do you guys want longer chapters or shorter chapters? I need to know so I can produce longer chapters if you want them.

-Jaqulin