ILMB 12

Hei readers, basa nyo last A/N ko? Erm, sa mga natamaan, hihi, mianhaeyo. I didn't mean that anyway.

Sa ngayon, tapos na yung exan namin and ang masasabi ko lang ay(tantananananannanan) AND HIRAAAAAAAAAP! Lalo na yung Mathematics, letche! Nakakadugo, grabe! I hate MATH na talaga.

Anyway, here's an update after that freakin' examination test.

P.S.: hirap maging Grade 9..

####

Chapter 12: Agad-agad?!!

Angelica

As days goes by,  MJ becomes sweeter than ever. He never fails to amuse me with his moves. He've so many surprises each day which I cannot resist to blush. Almost all of our classmates were shouting in his sweetness. One time I remember, he surprise me inside our classroom with the help of my classmates, of course how could they say no to a beautiful young man next to Adonis of Greek Mythology, well that's a fool. As I enter inside our room, dozens of red balloons greeted me. Behind that flying red balloon is the best man who made me blush, no other than Mark Jan Lirwick. And on his side was my friends, Mery, Princess, Jay Vee, Daniel E., and Daniel O. If you are wodering why there's Daniel E. and Daniel O. there, it's because that is their names given to them.

He gave me the balloons and I accepted it with a smile plastered on my face. But before I hold the lace of the balloons I felt something on my hands. He let go of the balloon fly up there, I look in my hands and I saw my favorite flower on my palm; a pink peony. (Photo's on the media.)We rarely see it here in Philippines co'z as far as I know, it was originated in China. I smiled at him and he did the same.

There, every morning, I recieve flowers from him and difderent stuffs that a guy should give to the girl he is courting. But Im not that kind of materialistic girl who needs that. I can say that he is true to his words. He really proved to me that he will be a good partner.

But one thing that makes me sad is that, my relationship with my brother, to Colin. The time that MJ started courting me, we have a less time bonding with each other. We still live on the same roof but I barely see him lurking around. He keeps staying inside his room and in dinner, he always says that he's full or he already ate early dinner. I was actually wondering his acts but I never got an answer. I want to talk to himbut Im too busy for that; school projects and such.

"Hey!" That snap made me back to the reality. It was Cess, giving us the foods they bought.

We are here inside the classroom. They complained to MJ for not having my time with them. MJ just chuckled and let me be with my friends this lunch break. Im with my so-called "barkadas". With Jay Vee, Daniel Eleazar and Daniel Oja.

"How's lovelife?" Jay Vee suddenly ask while eating a spoonful of his food. All of them laugh with the thought.

"Oh, shut up Jay Vee!" I look away as I felt my cheeks became red.

"Whew! You're blushing!" Daniel O. added that made them tease me, non-stop.

"Tsk! Whatever."

They are talking things that are nonsense, Im not joining them but I always laugh as they kid something really funny.

"Woooshuu! Thinking about him again, Ange? Haller! We complained to him because we have less time bonding with each other and you'll not joining us here." Mery said pouting.

"Im still listening, Mery. I actually heard the time that you've got your pants stained with blood as you were walking along the hallway." Her eyes widen and gave me a friendly glare. I chuckled with her reaction. Truth is that's the only part where I laugh as they talk.