Chapter 1: Memories

I awaken by the light coming through my window. It's the first day of summer, I hear the birds chirping outside. I roll over, a small body is laying next to me. Skylynn must of came into my room in the middle of the night. Will has been teasing her about "the boogie monster" so she's been frightened at night.

I unplug my iPhone and scroll through twitter. Oh I should introduce myself, my name is Madelyn Grace Grier. (Maddie for short) I'm the half sister of Nash, Hayes, and Will Grier. Skylynn is my full blood sister. Nash is a famous viner. (also part if Magcon, if you didn't know) I have blonde hair and brown eyes, nothing like my brothers.

I follow a few fan accounts and log off of twitter.

I should get ready, Nash and Hayes will be back from Magcon soon. I take a quick shower and throw on a Mickey Mouse tank top and jean shorts. I apply little makeup and brush my wavy hair, so it's semi straight now. I slip on my vans and head to the car.

Mhm yeah by Austin Mahone starts playing, I turn up the volume, roll down the windows, and let my hair blow in the wind.

The airport is only about a 25 minute drive from my house, so I stop by a local Starbucks.

"Hi how may I help you" a woman's voice said through the drive thru.

I order my grande Cookie Crumble and continue driving. I'm so excited to see my little brothers. I'm a year older than Nash. I haven't seen then in weeks.

I walk around the airport until I find the gate they will be coming from. Their flight doesn't land until 40 more minutes so I walk around a gift shop. I pick up a small teddy bear for Skylynn.

"Maddie?" I hear my named being called and turn around to see Nash approaching.

"NASH! I missed you so much!" I say running to him. Nash and I give each other a hug. I'm almost in tears.

"I hope you don't mind but Cam is going to be staying with us for a week." Nash says.

"Oh, yeah that's fine." I smile. Hayes slowly walks over to us, with cam.

"Hey Maddie." Hayes says while giving me a hug."

"Hiya Hayes how was Magcon?" I ask Hayes. Ive been to Magcon before but going doesn't interest me. Staying in a room full of sweaty boys and screaming fans everywhere, not my thing.

"It was really fun, I love meeting fans." Hayes says. I can tell he's lying. Hayes does love meeting fans, but he is easily scared when a thousand girls want to take a picture with you. I feel bad, he's only 13.

"Hey Maddie, I haven't seen you in a while." Cam says as he pulls me in for a hug. He smells so good. We both let go.

"Okay, guys let's get going home. We have a big dinner arrangement tonight. It's Uncle Jacob and Marie's wedding recital." I say as we walk to get their luggage.

Luckily, it only takes a few minutes for the boys to retrieve their bags. We all get into my car.

We drive back to the house. "I'll help you with your bags Cam." I say as I grab his luggage out of my trunk.

"Thanks Maddie." Cam says as he grabs my hand.

"Cam, no." I quickly pull my hand away. I should've explained that Cameron and I have some history.

It all started at the hotel after Magcon

*Flashback*

"How about we play 7 minutes in heaven." Taylor says as he looks around the room. "You first maddie." Taylor smirks.

I start breathing heavily as I'm directed into one of the bedrooms. Where is Nash when you need him. I hope we only kiss not anything else. I sit on the bed and close my eyes.

I open my eyes to see Cam being pushed into the room with me. The door shuts and locks. "7 minutes starting now." I hear Taylor laugh behind the door. "You're going to do everything we say" Taylor saids.

"Let's start easy. Maddie," I hear a little but of whispering through tthe door, cameron looks at me. "You lay Cameron down on the bed and take of his shirt, slowly." Taylor laughs.

I move Cam towards the bed and push him down. My hands move along side his waist, lowly up to his belly button. I pull his black shirt up with my teeth, feels his abs along the way. My hands glide in between each one, gently. I pull his shirt over him and throw it at the door.

Cameron's eyes grow huge. I try to do everything they ask slow, so it will waste time.

"Hm, okay next you will unbutton Cam's pants and take them off." I hear Gilinsky say.

I get on my knees, and put my mouth near Cameron's pants. I let out a breath before I unbutton his jeans with my mouth. Cameron moans, oh my god. I slowly move the pants down his legs and throw them on the floor. I think we only have a few minutes left.

"Guys we are running out of time."

"Just make them do it"

"Nash and Hayes will be here soon, they can't know what's going on."

"Only a few minutes left" I hear arguing out side the door. Ugh.

"Shut up Carter. Now Maddie, you have a few more minutes left. Do whatever you want, it has to be dirtyy." Taylor laughs.

Did I ever mention that I hate my life. I got on top of the half naked Cameron Dallas and bring my face close to his. I can feel his heartbeat and smell his breath.

Cameron kisses me. He slides his tongue on my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I open my mouth a little wider, blushing. Our tongues fight for dominance, his wins.

Cameron is now on top, my heart is beating so fast. I wrap my hands around his neck, and pull at his hair.

"And look at who is having fun." Taylor says as he walks through the door with the other boys. Cameron stops kissing me. "Your brothers will be here soon, get ready." Taylor smirks and throws clothes at Cam.

Cameron get off of me, and puts his clothes on. I blush and walk out into the hallway.

*flashback over*

I blush and walk inside. I just need to stay as far away from Cameron as possible.

_____________________

Hey guys, thanks for reading.

I'm so bad at updating so just comment if you want me to do it.

Cool, so follow me on twitter, @mendes_sunshine

Oh and tf is a locator ?¿