Chapter 11: Matt

"When does Magcon start?" I ask Matt as I we walk into his hotel room.
He turns on the tv and lays on the bed, "Tomorrow sometime, Bart hasn't told me the details." He rolls his eyes and flips the channel. I awkwardly stand next to his bed, I mean I'm still dating Cam and I don't want anything to happen. Or at least I still think I'm dating Cameron.
"Earth to Maddie!" Matt snaps his finger in my face.
"Huh? You're so sassy" I playfully shove him.
"You're going to pay for that." Matt reaches for me, but I'm too fast. I laugh as I run out of his room and down the hall.
"You will never catch me!" I yell back at him.
"Maddie!" I hear Matt yell in the distance, I run down the halls. I duck into a supply closet and soon hear footsteps run by.
"Where do you think she went?" I hear Carter ask Matt.
"Maybe downstairs to the pool?" I hear them go on the evaluator. Once I think it's safe to leave, I run back the way I came. I think Matt said mine and Cameron's room was right across from his so I guess I'll go back there. I wonder around the halls until I find myself back at my room, that wore me out I need to start exercising. Maybe a glass of water should help I open the door to my room and walk in.
I freeze, Cameron is on the bed and another girl. They are both naked, the girl is moaning and cameron is having sex with her.
"Cameron" I whisper, tears fall from my eyes. He turns around and looks at me, they both do.
"Maddie, it's not like what it seems." Cameron pulls out and tried to touch me.
"Get the fuck away from me! You cheated on me? Cameron! We are over, I can't-can-can't even BELIEVE YOU JUST CHEATED ON ME! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" I start beating my fists on his chest but it doesn't leave a mark.
Someone opens the door, "What the fuck?" Someone says, it sounds like Matt.
"Cameron! What the fuck did you do!" Carter gets into his face. Matts big arms wrap around me and picks me up bridal style I bury my head into his chest.
"Hey what's going-" Nash and Taylor walk into the room. "THATS MY SISTER CAMERON YOU CHEATED ON-" I see cameron fall to the ground, Taylor hit him.
"Stop it!" I try to get Matt to let me down but he's so much bigger and stronger than me. He takes me to Aaron's room, which is a floor below ours, I cry the whole way.
"W-W-Why would he do that." I sob, Matt sits on the bed, he wraps his arms around me. Aaron is rubbing my back.
"Shhh baby it's okay." Matt holds me even tighter.
I feel like I've been crying for hours, eventually Aaron leaves to make sure everything is okay. Matt and I lay on the bed watching spongebob. Every once in a while I would start crying again but Matt would rub my back and say comforting words. He's so warm and smells like cookies, I fall asleep in his arms.
--------------------
UM HELLO!

WAS IT GOOD?

Sorry about all the typos I'll check me later!

Plus it's super short!

Anyways, comment your twitters and I'll follow you!

Want to be in my story? Dm me on twitter @mendes_sunshine

ILYSM VOTE!