Chapter 15: Lost

Cameron kinda left me at the fountain by myself, but where is Taylor? It's almost 11 pm and I have no idea where the hotel is. "Taylor?" I whispered, "Stop playing around Tay, I'm kinda scared.." I cross my arms, it's a chilly night... I guess I can just call Matt or Shawn to come and find me. I get my phone out of my pocket, of course it's dead. I guess I have to wait here until someone finds me, I sit back down on the fountain. I wait about ten minutes and then decide I should walk around. I pass a few trees and a bathroom when I find a guy standing behind a tree. "Um hello? Hi there, I'm Maddie and I'm kinda lost.. Can you please help me?" I stray away from the light post and closer to the man.

"Yeah, uh, what can I help you with?" The man still stands behind the tree, he is obviously making his voice sound deeper..

"Do you know how to get back to the- um" I can't remember the name of the hotel. "Can you show me where the nearest hotel is?" The man remains silent. "I'm trying to get back to my friends, please."

"Yeah, follow me." I stay a few feet away from the man, just in case. He leads me further into the trees..

"Are you sure we are going the right way?"

"Shut up we are almost there, this is a short cut." The strange man laughs. I can tell the temperate has dropped at least 10 degrees. After walking for another 5 minutes we come to a clearing in the woods, but there's nothing here? I turn around, I can see the faint spree lights.

"This isn't the hotel.." I murmur.

"Duh you stupid girl, do you really think I would actually take you back to the hotel." The guy laughs, I try to run but I trip over a branch. The man wraps him large hands around my arms and flips me over.

"Please get off of me" I cry in pain, the man's weight is fully on me. He starts taking off my clothes, I helplessly try to fight back.

"HELP." I scream but the guy puts he's hand over my mouth. I still can't see who he his, I can barely see his eyes.

"SHAWN, CAM, DILLON, ANYONE!" I scream again but I guy hits me.

"Don't say another word or I'll hit you harder."

"Please stop, please" the guy hits me again. I start to feel extremely dizzy, I might actually faint. No, Maddie come on you're fine just hit him. I try to talk myself into fighting the man but his grip on my arms are too strong.

"Maddie?" I faint voice in the distance calls my name."

"I'm sorry I left you I had to pee!" Taylor yells."

"Guys what if she's hurt?" I can hear shawn!

"Maybe she went back to the hotel?" Matt asks.

"Don't be silly, I don't think she knows what state we are in." Cameron says.

I can't help but roll my eyes, the guy stops trying to take off my clothes. He slams my head into the ground, "say a word and you're dead bitch!" Silent tears flow down my face.

"I don't think she's here.." I can hear the sadness in Shawn's voice. I gotta get away from this guy, this can be my only chance. I kick the guy hard in the back, he falls off of me.

"HELP GUYS, HELP ME IM HERE PLEASE" I try to craw away but the guy jumps off of me.

"Dammit" he curses.

I can hear the guys coming, I just need to be strong. Shawn and Taylor tackle the guy, Matt calls 911 on his cell phone, while Cam picks me up bridal style.

"You saved me" I cry into Cam's shoulders. He smiles and runs out of the woods, carrying me. We make it out of the park, right across from the hotel. Cameron takes me upstairs, and sets me on our bed.

He rubs my back, "Did you see who it was?"

"I have no clue, but I'm glad you saved me." I'm still beaten up pretty badly, Cam finds some bandages and Medicine to fix my face.

He puts peroxide on a cotton ball, "Okay baby, it's might hurt a little bit but you can hold my hand." His hand is really warm, it feels safe, I feel safe with him. The peroxide burns so I squeeze Cam's hand tighter. "There, you're perfect." He puts the last bandaid on my face.

"I probably look hideous" I laugh.

"You're the most gorgeous girl I've even laid my eyes on, now let's get some rest baby." He lays down and wraps his big arms around me, I slowly fall asleep.

-

I can hear voices in the hallway, Cameron is gone. I alarm clock reads, 1:15 am, I listen to the voices.

"The police locked him up for the night, Maddie needs to decide to press charges or not." Shawn's light voice runs through the room. Do they really think they are being quiet, I giggle.

"So what happened?" Cameron asks the boys.

"After you took Maddie, Taylor kept beating him, over and over. Shawn tried to pull him off..." Matt explains, "By time the cops showed up, Taylor almost killed him. Tay is just lucky they didn't take him for the night too." Matt sighs, "Taylor barged into his room a few minutes ago, Shawn and I tried to talk to him.."

"I'll talk to him, but can I ask who tried to rape Maddie?" An awkward silence fills the room. "So it's someone we know?" Cam pushes further.

"It was Dillon.."