Chapter 3: My Dork

"Guys let's go in. Hayes you buy the eggs, Nash you buy the toilet paper, Maddie you buy food, and I'll pay." Cameron tells is. We all get out of the car and walk into Walmart. After our Ferris wheel accident, Hayes thought it would be a good idea to mess with our neighbors.

Nash and Hayes both walk away while Cam and I are together. Cameron takes my hand, this time I don't let go.

"Hmm, strange" Cameron says

"Yeah, you are." I giggle. We walk into the food isle. Cameron picks out some chips and starts opening them.

"Cameron! Are you crazy, that's stealing" I whisper.

"What I'm starving. I'm paying for it anyways." He stuffs potato chips down his mouth.

"As long as no one sees, give me a few." We walk along down the isles, picking up different foods along the way.

"Guys lets jump in the ball pit!" Hayes stars running up to us with a cart. I let go of Cameron's hand.

"Isn't someone going to see?" I ask.

"No Maddie, it's 1 am who cares." Nash says walking towards the balls.

"Video tape it for us." Cameron says handing me his phone.

I open vine, "Ok... Go!"

Cameron, Nash, and Hayes all jump in the ball pit, head first. I record the whole thing and give Cam his phone back. We are all laughing as we are checking out. Luckily, no one saw us.

-

"Alright who's going to ring their door bell?" Nash looks at us.

"I'll do it." I say, trying to be cool.

"First we have to egg the house and put toliet paper in the trees." Hayes says, picking up a roll of toliet paper. He starts throwing it everywhere. I pick up some eggs and throw it at their cars.

"Watch out." Cameron whispers as he throws eggs at me.

"Cameron!" I throw 2 at him. We run around the yard, having a egg fight. Until Hayes falls down and screams like a girl. We all take off, running to our car.

Nash gets in and drives to the house. "That was so much fun!" I say. We all go inside.

"I'm hopping in the shower." Hayes goes upstairs.

"So are you two a thing?" Nash asks us as he takes of his shirt.

I look at Cameron, "Um, I don't think so." I awkwardly laugh and go to my room.

I take a quick shower and put on my booty shorts and Cameron's merch. I brush my teeth and walk into my room.

"Took long enough" cameron laughs and hugs me.

"Do you need something dallas?"

"You" Cameron smirks.

I sigh, "I'm going to sleep." I hop on my bed. Cameron follows after me. We both get under the covers & cuddle until I fall asleep.

-

Skylynn running down the hallway wakes me up. Cameron is still sleeping so I play with his hair.

He laughs, "good morning beautiful."

"Morning Cam" I stop playing with his hair. "Are you leaving to go to magcon today?" I frown.

"Yeah, will you come with us? Please?" He makes a puppy dog face.

"If you really want me to." I sit up and rub my eyes. "When do we have to be at the airport?"