Chapter 7: Goodbye

"Cameron, what the fuck is wrong." I yell as I hop into the front seat of the car. He has been ignoring me since dinner. "Please talk to me!"

Cameron stays silent.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" I scream and begin to cry.

Cameron stays silent.

"CAMERON!!"

"CAMERON!" I yell in his ear, he just has a blank expression. He drives a bit faster. "Cameron slow down." I mumble, he goes a bit faster. He's doing almost 90, "Cameron stop you're scaring me!" I shout.

He stays silent and pushes all the way down on the petal.

I scream, a sharp pain hits my side and I'm thrown up and down. Glass shatters and blood flies everywhere. The car flips over several times before we smash into a tree. I feel warm liquid drip from my head. I try to pull myself out of the car, but it's no use. I look to my right, Cameron's lifeless body remains in the seat.

"Cameron-" I start crying, I try to move him but I'm shaking too badly. I try to feel his heart beat.

Nothing

Cameron is dead

-

"Cameron!" I open my eyes, everything is black.

"I'm right here babe, did you have a bad dream?" He gets up and turns on the light.

"Cameron, I thought you were dead." I cry even harder and hold on to him for dear life.

"Shh, it's okay I'm right here." He gets back into bed and protectively hold on to me.

"Can we actually sleep now." Hayes rolls his eyes and throws a pillow at us.

That was the worst nightmare I've ever had. I never want to let go of cameron.

-

I didn't sleep all night, I couldn't. I was afraid that Cameron would leave. I stare at him, he doesn't have one single flaw. I trace the skin around his lips, and around his jaw.

He leans in and kisses me, "Morning babe." His eyes still closed but he smiles.

"Hi Cam." I giggle.

"Can you guys get a room please." Nash leaves to get get breakfast.

"Pick me up something!" I yell after him.

"I don't want to go back home today." Cameron moans.

He lock our fingers together, "Me either but it's only 2 weeks right?"

"2 weeks, more like a year." He laughs.

"I love you cameron."

"Love you too Maddie."

-

Cameron holds me close, trying to delay going through security. He knows I wouldn't be able to go past this point and he wanted to be near me for as long as possible.

"It's just a few days." I say to him, trying to be the strong one.

"Yeah but it's a few days without you." Cam mumbled, pressing his lips to my head as he pulled me into his chest.

I nodded and looked up at him, "I know, but you should go through now... I don't want you to miss your flight." I said to him he nodded and placed his lips to mine, kissing me softly before slowly moving away. I watched as he headed for security and took a deep breath, I waited until I couldn't see him anymore. This is going to be a long 2 weeks. My phone chimed and I smiled at the text.

From: Cameron ❄️

miss you already, love you.

I can't wait until the next Magcon. I got back to the hotel and hangout with Shawn and Matt for a few hours. We skate around on our penny boards, we swim, eat, and watch movies until I had to leave for my flight.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I say as I pack the rest of my stuff in the suitcase.

All 3 of us group hug and say goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you Maddie! See ya soon man!" Shawn places my bags in the car.

"Bye Shawn and Matt!" I yell as the car slowly drives away.

"That was fun." Hayes says, Nash agrees.

The plane ride was very long and boring. I watched frozen at least 3 times and slept for an hour or so.

"Feels so good to be home." Nash says he takes a deep breath.

"At least you don't have to be at school tomorrow." Hayes rolls his eyes. Hayes has to go to school Monday-Thurday. Nash takes online classes but he sometimes attends his small private school when he can. I take online classes as well, mainly to avoid any contact with Tyler but I think he moved away.

"Guys what the hell?!" The glass part of our front door was shattered.

"Did someone try to break-" Hayes was cut of my Nash.

"Shoutout to who tried breaking in my house." Nash is making a vine.

"Nash Grier, this is not the time to make a vine."

------------------------

Okay really short chapter but I'm going to update soon. Trying to create a new fanfic so watch out for that.

DILLON MENTIONED ME LAST NIGHT NSISBDISNID

I'm also having really bad writers block so please leave suggestions ? It would mean so much!

Please vote ily 😊