Chapter 16: Dillon

"It was Dillon.." Shawn & Matt say at the same time. Dillion was the one who tried to rape me? I even screamed his name to help me, Oh my god, Taylor.. Dillion is his best friend.. Why would be even think about doing that to me, he hurt me, I don't think I can ever forgive him.

Cameron comes in and lays on the bed, I quickly close my eyes. "I know you heard everything. Maddie I can't hear you giggling from an mile away." He turns on the light, "How are you? Do you feel okay?" He sits on the ground by the bed.

"Why would he do that?" I ask, Cam holds my hand.

"I don't know baby, maybe he was drunk or on drugs.." Cameron sits on the bed, I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around me, "I just want you to know that you're safe now, he can't hurt you anymore, you're safe with me." I bury my head in his chest. "I shouldn't have left you, it's all my fault, if I was there-"

"Cam, don't beat yourself up. You saved me just in time."

"I love you Mads, I always loved you." He strokes my cheek. Tears swell in my eyes.

"Cameron, you hurt me so badly.."

"I know, I messed up so bad. I lost my most beautiful girlfriend, the love of my life. I understand if you can't forgive me, but Maddie I love you, I always will love you."

"I love you Cameron, I really do." His soft lips collide with mine, sparks fly. I want to spend the rest of my life with this boy, I know he's the one.

"We have a big day tomorrow, let's get some rest." Cameron and I both lay down and fall asleep.

-

"Rise and shine baby I brought your favorite, French toast and orange juice with a side of bacon." He places the plate in front of me.

"This hotel has really good food huh?" I laugh and quickly stuff the bacon in my mouth, " Here eat some." I feed Cam some of my French toast. "And take off your shirt, I like it that way." I wink at him.

"Whatever you say" he smirks while pulling off the white shirt. I scan my eyes up and down his body, he's so fit. Cam jumps on the bed, right next to me. I continue feeding him French toast and some bacon. I put the plate on the table, "Let me feel your abs." I love feeling Cameron's toned stomach. I move my fingers up and down, he keeps direct eye contact.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well, first I want to do you, maybe I'll take you shopping afterward, grab some lunch with the boys, and finish it day off at the waterpark?"

"Isn't it kinda cold for the waterpark?" I giggle.

"Yeah but you're hot and it's indoors pumpkin." He teases me.

"Stop turning me on." I joke with him. Cam smirks at me, "Meet me in the shower in 5 minutes."

-

After Cam & I enjoyed ourselves a bit, we took a taxi to the local mall. I dragged Cam through multiple stores, Forever 21, Jc Penny, Macy's, until we found ourselves in Victoria Secret.

"I promise this is the last store and then we can leave." I drag him into the girly store. "Hey you're the guy, pick me out some nice underwear and I'll pick the right size."

"Sure thing princess." Cam smiles, he picks out a pink laced thong, and a simple black bra to match.

"Hey these are actually pretty cute, I'll try them on."

"Can watch you?" He smirks.

I look around the store, pretty empty, "Just don't make any noises." Cam comes into the dressing room with me, he sits on the small chair. I take off my clothes and throw it at him. I quickly put on the bra & underwear.

"Okay how does this look?"

Cameron spins me around, he makes his voice sound like a girl, "gurlllll you likin fine, yo man gonna love this mhm" he snaps his fingers." I laugh so hard I fall on the floor, Cam can't help but laugh either.

The worker knocks on the door, "Is everything okay in there? Do you want me to find anything for you?"

Before I can say anything, Cam speaks like a girl again. "Yes miss I want every pair of underwear in small and can you please pick out 5 really cute but sexy bras? I wanna give a treat to my boyfriend!" He even giggled like a girl Cam had to cover my mouth because I was laughing so hard.

The worker left to fetch the things, "Cam, I can't afford all of this!"

"Don't worry baby, I got you covered."

----------------------------

Sorry, I was going to make this longer but I totally forgot today was Wednesday so you guys just got this for now 😩