Chapter 13: Precious Gift

"Shh, it's going to be okay." Taylor rubs my back as I lay on the elevator floor. "Hey she didn't even lay a finger on you back there." He chuckles.

I wipe the tears away from my face and giggle a little. Taylor pulls me up and gives me a big hug, I burry my head in his neck. The elevator slowly comes to a stop, I let go of Taylor to see Cam and Carter.

"Wow just the one fucking person I wanted to see the most." I push my way past cameron and stomp down the hall.

"Damn Maddie, SLAYY!" Taylor runs up behind me.

"I'm done playing games with Cameron."

"Why don't you play with him a little." Taylor unlocks the room, we both sit on the bed.

"What do you mean?" I yell from the bathroom as I put my clothes on.

"Why don't you find a hot guy to make Cameron jealous." Taylor lays on the bed, flipping the channel.

"That's a good idea, but who? I don't want to use somebody..." I lay down next to him.

"Damn it, MTV always plays the same episodes." He rolls his eyes, "Just use me." He turns on his side and looks straight at me.

"I don't-"

"Nah, don't worry about it. We are just friends, I promise I won't get any feels."

"Well, I guess.." I hesitantly say.

- *Cam's Point Of View* (POV)

"Where's Maddie?" I ask Nash as we prepare for magcon.

"Dude, I don't know but what I do know is you need to stay away from her. You really hurt her." Nash shakes his head.

"Yeah man, that wasn't cool." Matt joins in.

"Guys I know what I did was wrong, I don't need to be reminded.." Why doesn't anyone understand me.

"Well there's Maddie.." Matt whispers. Maddie looks perfect, as always. She is wearing a stripped summer dress and a small piece of blonde hair falls out of her messy bun. Taylor stops, cups her check, and slowly brushes the hair back behind her ear. She intertwined her small hand in his big hand, they both set up their booth.

That should be me, holding your hand. That should be me-

"Dude can you not!" I yell at Matt, he quickly turns off his music.

"Dude chill that's my jam!" He starts dancing in the tables. Nash shakes his head and Matt gets off the table.

"I can't watch them be all kissy kissy in front of me! We basically just broke up how could Maddie do this? And with him?"

"Woah Cameron how do you think Maddie felt watching you stick your dick in that girl? This is nothing." Matt points out, and the worst part is, he's right.

Girls are eventually allowed in, I meet fans, take photos, sign things, but I can't get my mind off of Maddie and Taylor. I can't just sit here and watch MY girlfriend fall for a different guy! Taylor is suppose to be my friend, how can he just steal my girl?

"Hey what's wrong?" A pretty red head asks me.

"Oh uh.." I continue to watch Maddie, she's doesn't have any fans in line, her pretty eyes gaze at Taylor. He moves his hips around and winks at her, she blushes.

"Aren't you dating Maddie?" The fan laughs. "Looks like she's a little distracted."

"Yeah I know. I don't want think about it." I sigh, I take a picture with the pretty red head.

"Well maybe I can take your mind off that whore." The fan runs her fingers up my arm, I quickly push them off of me.

"No thanks."

-

After all the fans leave, I continue to watch Maddie and Taylor. Taylor takes both of Maddie's hands and swings them back and forth, I cam clearly hear them now. Taylor brings his lips close to hers, but they don't touch.

Maddie pushes him away, "you're such a tease." She laughs.

"Won't be a tease tonight baby girl." Taylor winks at her, she giggles. A tease tonight? Does he want to hook up with her?? I push the table out the way and storm over to them.

"What the fuck, a "tease tonight" man that's fucked up!" I shove Taylor.

"But what's really fucked up is you cheating on that amazing girl, you don't deserve her. Move out the way Cameron, you lost a precious gift." Taylor pushes me back, I take a swing at him.

"STOP FIGHTING" Maddie helplessly tries to push us apart. Big hands pull me off of Taylor, Jack and Jack hold me off of him.

"That gift is mine now." Taylor spits on the ground by my feet, he takes Maddie's hand and walks away. She looks back at me, fear in her eyes. This isn't how it's suppose to be.

---------------------------

Sorry it's not that long but I wanted to update ASAP. I will try to update more often & I don't think this fanfic will be ending soon. Things just got started! Thanks for all your support and 4k reads omgnskgoaof! 💙 I might go back and edit old chapters... And tell me if you like the new cover! Please vote 💗 ILYSM 💙