Weak// Chap. 6

♡Colby♡

STILL FLASHBACK

-She was smirking... evil-ish? She yanked her hands out of mine and stood up. I was dumb founded and shocked, that I couldn't even react.

"PERFECT!" She stood up and put her hand on my chin with her evil smirk. "Ah- you just fell in my trap baby boy! And you will do whatever I say! Or all your annoying little fans know?" She drug out the 'w'.

My mouth dropped to the floor, how could this? What is this? Who is this?

I glared at her my blood started to boil! This bitch!! I went to slap her when she took her phone out of her pocket.

A video started ti play..

The one me confessing I was bisexual.

UGH THIS BITCH!!

She was the ONLY girl I've liked in years!! I wanted to jump up and yank her hair out! NOW I THINK I'M FULLY GAY!!

"You bitch, I'm gonna yank you by your nappy locks!" I screamed getting up.

"Ah poor colbs," she did a fake sad face before laughing.

I mean is it that bad is my fans know if I'm bisexul-gay? Will they really hate me? Probably about 10% will leave.. maybe it's best?

No, not yet Colby! You need to think about it before you just tell them! This is a big step.. At least i think..

AND I HAVE NO SUPPORT!! Man I love life! Note the sarcasm.

END FLASHBACK

And yeah, that's how it was and it's still been like that for 3 weeks. I think I need to tell my fans I'm gay.. it's best anf better than thi-

My phone dinged I look at it, I opened my phone and it was twitter

@ReedDeming come down stairs 🙈❤ @SamGolbach

Ok? Why did I get this? I went to the comments and started to read

(These are all names, if it's an actually a username sorry. But there's them a shoutout. But shameless self promo @colbyxpotato;))

@samsandcolbs;
OMG #Dolbach!

Ok?

@Colbyxpotato;
Hmmm I wonder🤔 #Dolbach ?

Oh...

@eyeballsam;
I ship to the Gods!!!!😭❤

Um excuse me?

@bitchteasecolby;
No #Solby is and always will be the best ship! Tf is #Dolbach ?

I know right? I agree!

Wait what am I saying? Why do i care is he's dating Reed? I don t lik-

Oh fuck my life! I hate you Sam Golbach! That's not true! But you get the point right? Yeah okay!

Maybe I should tell them.. then i wont have to keep doing things with, Shea...

Yeah that's what im gonna do! I'm going to make a video! And whoever doesnt support me then they aren't a real fan! I'll know the truth, about some of my 'fans'. And maybe I even can support some of them to come out themselves!

I went onto twitter, and took a deep breath in. Okay let's do this baby.

@Colbybrock;
I have an important announcement tomorrow!✌💫

I put my phone down and snuggled up in my covers, and soon fell right to sleep..

♡Sam♡

I woke up to small kisses on my face and smile, "Colby stop"

Soon the kisses stopped, everything from la st night started flowing through my head. Oh fucking hell..

"What the he'll do you say?" Reed questions quietly. I didn't reply as I threw my fist on my forehead and repeated 'stupid' over and over.

Suddenly my hands were grabbed and held I open my eyes anf there was reed with sorry eyes. Wonderful.

"I'm sorry it's just tha-" I was cut off by reed speaking.

"I know you like colby, and not me. And the truth is? I think we rushed in to quick, and should slow down.." he looked down sad.

OH MY JEEZ! I feel so bad! Ugh i hate myself! Reed literally asked me out better than anyone could ever in my life! It was so cute! And he wasted his money I feel bad.

I took out my wallet and put a 100 in his hand, "this is for what you did last night." I hugged his neck "it was so cute and I feel so bad, i will never forget it"

He stuck it in his pocket without second thought, I let out a laugh and hugged him once more, "You deserve better."

He looked sad but happy? I don't know how to explain it? I smiled once more.

We went to the living room and watched movies.

I checked twitter and I saw a tweet from many fans the same thing.

@colbyxpotato;
@Colbybrock recent!!

@samsandcolbs;
@Colbybrock recent! 😭
@eyeballsam;
@Colbybrock RECENT!!!

@bitchteasecolby;
@Colbybrock RECENTTTTTT!!!!😭😭👍

What the hell? Okay i guess I do what they say.

I went to colby recent.

@Colbybrock;
@SamGolbach, be at home soon I have good news!😍💫

Why doesnt he just text me like a normal person?

"O I have to go, colby wants me home for some reason" I looked at him and he nodded, i walked to the door and looked back "sorry for wasting your time"

Before he could say anything i shut the door and go to my car. I start the car and went on a 20 minute drive home.

Once I was finally in the apartment there was colby on the couch sitting there, with his hands on his face. Did he get Shea preggo? Or did th ey break up? Ooo maybe she cheated! Oh that bitch!

I was over to colby and put my hands on his wrist he jumped and little and looked at me and gave a small smile.

"So watcha need?" I smiled as I sat down putting the covers over my lap. He exhaled and fixed his hair.

♡Colby♡

I'm gonna finally tell him! Well he does need to know before the fans. I at least need someone to support me, if he does..

I exhale, and look him in the eyes.

"Sam we have been friends since freshmen year, so long! Because now we are 18! This is our last year in Kansas! Until we move to LA I don't know what i would do without you.. You have been here for me.. When I had no one else, that's why I want to tell you I'm gay.."

OH MY JEEZ I JUST TOLD HIM OH MY OH MY! I'M SO SCARED!

♡Sam♡

"Sam we have been friends since freshmen year, so long! Because now we are 18! This is our last year in Kansas! Until we move to LA I don't know what I would do without you! You have been here for me.. When no I had no one else, that's why I want you to know I'm gay.."

OH YES OH MY JEEZ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M SO HAPPY!!

I didn't even think I just grabbed his face and kisses him deeply.

"WAKE UP SAM!"