Weak// Chap. 16

♡Sam♡

Reed.

My heart fell through my ass...

@reeddeming tweeted-

*video attachment*

Loved exposing you @samgolbach when I had the chance!😘 it was nice and fun. Not to mention. Did you forget our 1 month anniversary was today baby? @colbybrock

Soon after there was another tweet.

@reeddeming tweeted-

Whoops I forgot you were to tangled with Colby! 😢 @colbybrock I can't beilive you picked him over me! It truly hurt. For a day.

At this point tears were running down my cheeks. Colby got up and he walked around his fist balled in .5 seconds he punched the wall. Leaving a very noticeable whole.

"Colb-" I went to go talk but he cut me off.

"WHY?! WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING TELL ME YOU WERE DATING REED?!" I stared at him in shock but dropped my gaze, shocked. "MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS DAMN MESS!"

I flinch tears running down my face even more.

"Colb-"

"Get-out," he choked on his words I sad there shocked. He looked up at me. "I SAID GET OUT!"

That time he wasn't hesitant. I did so and scrambled out if the room. When I was finally out he slammed the door. I ran to my room and sat on my bed and dug my face in a pillow so my sobs were muffled.

I yanked my phone off the charger and messaged Reed right away.

Sam: DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT? as my life was just starting to get better again.

Reed: hey to you too

Sam: this isn't a joke.

Reed: look! You threw me our in seconds! I had every right to expose you! You were cheating on me! I was trying to surprise you that day. Give you a promise ring. Well that day I kissed $140 goodbye.

Sam: i didn't know that was gonna happen! I had never kissed Colby in my life! It just happened! And I forgot I was dating you!

Reed: so I'm forgettable?

Sam: reed no

Reed: I might be saying goodbye right now but you will never get me out of your life.

You can no longer message or call this number.

I screamed in frustration and shrew my face into my pillow.

How could I have let my life go in this path? Everything was going perfect, I'm such a screw up! Colby probably doesn't even love me! He probably just feels bad for me.

What if no one loves me? What if I become lonely I've lost 20k fans for just being sad and gay. Should I go back to being straight? Would that make people love me more? Would I finally be loved by some one? But how are they gonna believe I'm straight? Oh maybe I can date a girl?

Maybe... I should prove, a girl. Which girl..?

I scroll through my contacts trying to find someone that I could date. Sound wrong I know. But if it makes Colby, my fans, family, friends like me again them I'm all for it..

Katrina

A girl I had met vistiting friends here in L.A once. She was a really nice girl and I really enjoyed her company. Well here goes nothing.

Sam: hey;)

typing...