Weak// Chap. 14

♡Sam♡

Colby and I have deactivated our accounts on social media because of all the hate. Some were so nice and happy. But it made me break inside. We each lost 20k followers through this week. So many people have shut me out. And reed also broke up with me. Not only that but Reed and Jake both exposed me on Twitter.

Colby and I were soon to be heading out of the door for our new apartment in our new state. I sigh taking the last box to the moving truck. I looked at the rather old tall building that me and Colby have lived in for the past year.

I let my gaze look up at the sky. Slowly closing my eyes taking in the Kansas air. I soon felt a hand go on my shoulder. I jumped and opened my eyes. I see Colby with a smile.

"It's gonna be okay this will all blow over." I nod not letting a smile even trace my lips. I turn around to get in the car.

But, Colby swung me back around his face was now stern. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. My heart skipped a few beats. My breath began to heavy. "Smile it looks good on you," he put his forehead to mine and I let a small smile tug my lips. He pressed his lips lightly  against mine. I would feel his smile in the kiss. I grab his arms slightly pulling him back. I blushed and looked around. No one was here. I signed and gave him one more peck on the lips. They held a smug smirk. I rolled my eyes letting out a small giggle.

Soon my phone buzzed. I groaned digging it out of my pocket to see a message from a private number. I put my code in and there was a video. I press the video only to see Colby and I (once again) kissing. I heart sank and I ran and climbed in the car. A new message popped up.

Unknown: If you don't leave now. The whole world will see this video.

Soon Colby got in the car beside me. My eyes started to burn, "we need to leave now"

He gave me a questioned look and i showed him the message. He nods and starts the car. He slowly pulls out.

I've thought to myself all week long, who would do this? Well I have no clue. I just want to get out of this town!

♡♡♡

Yeah yeah yeah! I know it's short and I'm so sorry I'm just trying to give y'all snippets of the story at a time so y'all keep reading ya know? I hope y'all enjoyed!