~2~ Outside...

*Howdy-ho! This is my secoooond chapter! I'm already nervous gah! In this chapter, we get a bit more introduced to what the story is leading up to *hint hint: crazy haired man* but so far this story has 8 reads? Well I'm already impressed and extremely happy! So because I'm impatient, I give you the second part...here you gooooo :)*

________________________________________

“TAMILIA!’ A voice called from the bottom floor of the house, ‘ARE YOU ALMOST DRESSED SWEETHEART?”

“YES MU-UUU-M!!” I shouted back from the 3rd floor (there were only 3 altogether, including an attic)

  I was wearing whatever I picked out first from my wardrobe (ain't nobody got time for planning) but it was something my mum advised against. A black pair of skinny’s with white stars stitched beside the right pocket, a galaxy patterned vest top followed by matching galaxy converse: Of course, not forgetting the grey stone washed rucksack! My makeup was simple today, a little bit of concealer on an old blemish; some thin eyeliner and mascara to create even longer and thicker lashes (although just saying, my lashes are naturally quite dark and long): My eyebrows were lightly filled as they have been threaded to a nice thin arched shape. My green eyes stood out most of all, they looked quite emerald like. It wasn’t very often I wore makeup…outside…*shudders*

“It’s sort of lady like, at least I’m not looking like a scrub” I muttered.

Better pick up a jacket just in case

  My long sort of length dark brown hair with mousey brown tips was lightly curled due to it being air dried, and my fringe had been loosely clipped to the side. I had a black Superdry jacket which was also tied loosely around my waist. In my own world, I walked out of my cluttered bedroom and jogged almost like a ‘parkour pro’ down the 3 sets of mahogany coloured Limewood stairs leading to the Entry Hall before gliding out into my parents' Land rover (my brother Richard was inside, along with my Dad driving and Mum in the passenger seat) and driving to a place I literally had no idea about. Where the heckity-heck were we going anyway?

“Mum, weren’t we meant to have lunch?” I called settling into my seat

“Well, yes but I think there will be a nice banquet to eat from at the venue...”

“Oh...Righty-ho then” I replied relaxing...

Forget about the world for a minute…

The voice told me.

Just put on your ear phones and block the world out…

Easily influenced, I followed these commands. My eyes were gently closing each time the lyrics spoke, they almost hypnotised me into a trance…Each simple word having so much meaning behind them. A story unravelling at the fold, images dancing through my mind; thoughts flashing, words speaking and lips moving. It was so quiet in the car, it was bliss.

Why is music so important to me I wonder?

The silence was filled. My mother spoke.

‘Whoops. She’s been calling me and I haven’t answered...Oh boy’  I thought before my mother raged.

“Tamilia I wish you’d take off those talking ear muffs, they distract you toomuch! Why can’t you be more like your Brother Richard? He doesn’t bother with all that musical nonsense, he gets his head down and works every day to try and get a future for his own future family; money doesn’t just grow on tree’s you know! This government is corrupt, how on earth will you cope when you’re older? We won’t be here to pay for you! And I didn’t want to say but for god’s sake what ARE you wearing?! I told you to put on that lovely dress and you’re just wearing your usual clothes, you could act more lady-like and get out of this ridiculous phase! Yet again no effort made AS PER USUAL SHALL I ADD! You’re only 19 for goodness Sake; I mean you can’t just—“