Chapter 1

*•ALI'S P.O.V•*

Finally Magcon was coming to Vancouver. Just the thought of being so close to the people I love gives me butterflies in my stomach. My dream of meeting the Magcon boys was finally going to come true. Summer time was rolling around the corner which made me even more happy!

My best friend and I both are obsessed with the Magcon boys. I of course like Hayes Grier the best.

We were both trying to get V.I.P tickets to see them in the summer, so we were texting back and fourth all day.

Cassidy🌸- The tickets go on sale in 1 minuet are you ready?!?

To Cassidy🌸- Yea! I'm sitting at my computer ready to go! Text me when you get the tickets!

30 more seconds until the tickets went up. My mind was racing.

3

2

1

I clicked buy as fast as I could, but unfortunately I was to late.

The screen read 'Sorry Sold Out'. My heart sank and I could feel a pit in my stomach. That was it. I was not going to Magcon.

I decided to text Cassidy to see if she got lucky and bought the tickets. At least my friend could go and have fun.

To Cassidy🌸- Hey. Did you get the tickets?

Cassidy🌸- No and I feel like crap now. Hbu?

To Cassidy🌸- Nope😔. Looks like neither of us are going then. I will text you later. I'm not feeling so well right now.

Cassidy🌸- Ok feel better soon. Love you

I didn't feel like texting back. All I wanted to do was sit and mope. I trudged up to my bedroom and sat on my bed with my face in my hands just imaging what it would have been like to go to Magcon.

Soon my eyes started getting heavy and sleep took over u body.