Chapter 11

*ALI'S P.O.V*

*A few days later*

Today is the day before Magcon. Cassidy, the guys and I have been hanging out for the past few days. It has been really fun hanging out with all of the guys. They are all just what I had dreamed they would be, funny, nice, and all attractive. Over the past few days I have gotten to know some of the guys better. Cam and I have been talking alot. He is always there for me when I need someone to talk to. He is just like an older brother to me. Shawn and I have also been talking alot over the past few days. We have gotten really close. He is so sweet and funny and he always knows exactly what to say. I feel like we have a different connection then me an Hayes do. Don't get me wrong I still really like Hayes and we are still dating. But I just feel different around Shawn.

Hayes and I have been hanging out a lot as well. Mostly watching movies together, but whenever I was with him he was always on his phone. I tried to ask him what he was doing on his phone but every time I asked he would just turn off his phone and act like he was trying to hide something. I don't know what was wrong with him. He used to tell me everything. Something is up and he knows that it will hurt me.

The whole day everybody was really hyper because they were all excited for magcon. "Hey does anyone want to go for a swim in the pool?" I asked. Everybody agreed and all went to go get into their swim suits. I was already in mine so I went straight out to the backyard and jumped into the pool. Shortly after I got in everybody else started jumping into the pool. We were all laughing and having a good time until Hayes' phone started going off like crazy. He rushed out of the pool and went inside on his phone. I was worried about us. It seemed like he cared about whoever was on the other end of the phone more than me.

While I was in the middle of thinking about it, someone lifted me up out of the water and put me on their shoulders. I screamed and that earned some laughs from some of the boys. I looked down to see who's shoulders I was on and smiled to see that Shawn had picked me up. All of a sudden I saw Matt on Cam's shoulders charging at me and Shawn. "Chicken fight!" Matt yelled (I think that is what they are called). I pushed at his hard chest and he went backwards into the water. I put my arms up in victory until Shawn through me backwards into the water. He started coming after me. I screamed and laughed while running away from him. He was a much faster swimmer then I was so he caught up to me pretty fast. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me under water with him. We surfaced and he started tickling me. "Shawn stop! Please. I surrender!" I screamed through my laughter while putting my arms up in defeat. I turned around and saw that everyone was staring at us. Including a very angry and sad looking Hayes.

Hayes turned around and stormed back inside. "Wait Hayes. Please I'm sorry". I shouted chasing after him. He ran into his room and locked the door. "Hayes please just listen. Nothing is going on between me and Shawn we are just friends." I said while pounding on Hayes' door when I saw a hurt looking Shawn approach me. "Shawn I'm sorry but I like Hayes. " I said as tears pricked my eyes. I saw a single tear run down Shawn's cheek, but he quickly wiped it away trying to make sure I didn't see. He turned around and walked out the door. I slid down Hayes door and tried to hold in my tears.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Cam down at me with a caring look. "Shawn just ran out the door and he looked pretty upset. Is everything ok?" Cam asked. Before I could answer the one person I did not want to see walked through the door. I looked over at Cameron and said "Everything is just peachy." I said as I glared at the person standing in my doorway.

Sorry for not updating for so long. I just haven't had the motivation to write in a whole. But I think I will be writing more often now!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks-

Bri