Chapter 9

*ALI'S P.O.V*

"By the way I have something to ask you."  Hayes said while looking at the ground.  "I know I have only known you for 2 days now, but I feel like I can tell you anything.  You aren't like anybody else I have ever meet.  You are different, but in a good way of course.  The way your eyes light up when you laugh gives me butterflies.  You are smart, kind, caring, and the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on.  So I just have one question.  Ali, will you be my girlfriend?"  

"Of course I will!"  I said while staring into Hayes' mesmerizing blue eyes.  Our faces were inches apart now.  I was about to say something but then our lips collided.  It was truly amazing!

"I think we should head back to everyone now.  They are probably worried about us."  I said.  

We walked hand in hand back to everybody.

Hayes is the sweetest and most amazing guy I will ever meet.  I trust him, but I am worried that something might happen to us because of the fame.

"So is everything alright now?"  Cameron asked with a concerned look on his face.  

I thought it was funny how much Cameron cared about me when we had only just met today.  He is already like an older brother to me.

"Ya everything is perfect."  Hayes said looking down into my eyes.

"Wait are you guys together now?"  Taylor asked.

I thought it was kind of obvious because we were holding hands.  "Yes ."  Hayes said with a grin on his face.

"Ooo you go girl!"  Taylor shouted while pumping his fist.  We all started laughing.

*Back home with everyone*

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Nash asked everyone.

"How about we make a truth or dare YouTube video."  I suggested.

Everyone agreed and we all sat in a circle while Nash got the video camera ready.

"Hey everyone it's Nash here and I'm with some special guest" 

Everyone introduced themselves.  

"And this is Ali who we are staying with."  I waved.  "And her beautiful friend Cassidy." Nash said with a wink.  "We asked you guys to send us some truths and dares for us, so lets get started."

"Ok I got one."  Matt says.  "Hayes, who is the special girl in your life you keep tweeting about?"

Hayes had been tweeting the sweetest and most romantic things about this one girl, which I now know is me, for the past few days.

"My girlfriend, Ali."  Hayes said as he put his arm around me.  

Everyone started saying stuff like "Awe" "You guys are so cute" 

I started blushing.

"I will be right back I need to go to the washroom."  Matt said.  He got up and left the room.

"Ok I have one"  I said smirking.  "Taylor I dare you to start flirting with Matt when he comes back in and act like you have a crush on him."  I said while trying not to laugh.

He agreed being the crazy self he was.

When Matt came back in Taylor went up to him and hugged him. "I missed you."  He whispered into Matts ear.  

We were all trying to hold in our laughter.

Taylor sat down right next to Matt and started playing with his hair.  "Have I ever told you how sexy your hair is."  Taylor said to Matt with a wink.

Matt looked a little creeped out and we were all trying to hold in our laughter.  

I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing along with everyone else.  

"Was that a dare?"  Matt asked starting to laugh as well.

We all nodded and kept laughing.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare it was Hayes turn.  

"Cassidy, I dare you to make out with the person you are most attracted to in the room."  Hayes said with a smirk, knowing that it was Nash.

Hey everyone!  I am so sorry that I haven't posted in over a week.  I have been super busy latley with school.  And I kinda can't stop watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix.  Blame Netflix for me not updating haha.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  Sorry its so short though.  I hopefully will be updating again later tonight! 

Thanks

-Bri