Chapter 10

*CASSIDY'S P.O.V*

"Cassidy, I dare you to make out with the person you are most attracted to in the room." Hayes said with a smirk, knowing that it was Nash.

Damn it.

Don't get me wrong, I really want to kiss Nash right now, but I am not sure if he likes me back.

It would be really awkward if he didn't like me.

Oh what the heck I'm going for it.

I leaned in to kiss Nash and I could see that he was relived. Maybe he does like me.

Our lips smashed together and I could feel fireworks. He parted his lips asking for entrance and I accepted. We made out for what felt like forever until we were broken up by Jack G.

"Umm guys, the video."

"Oh ya oops." Nash said while still looking into my eyes.

He was perfect. It felt like time had stopped when we were kissing. Anytime I'm with him I get butterflies.

He is just truly amazing.

"Well guys that is all we have time for tonight. I hope you enjoyed our truth or dare game. Don't forget to like and subscribe." Nash concluded.

"Bye" everyone said in unison.

We ended the video and all sat their in awkward silence.

"Why don't we watch a movie now" Ali suggested. We all agreed and sat down to watch a movie.

"So umm, I was wondering, if I could have your number." Nash said to me.

I agreed and put my number in my phone. The movie started and I got a text.

Ali🌻- So are you and Nash dating now?

To Ali🌻- I wish, I don't even think he likes me.

Ali🌻- He does Hayes told me you were all he could talk about last night!

*End of conversation*

I smiled and continued watching the movie. Until I got another text.

Nash❤️- Hey its Nash!😉❤️

To Nash❤️- Hey!❤️ How are you enjoying Vancouver?

Nash❤️- It's amazing, espicially because I get to spend my time with you😉

*End of conversation*

The movie ended and all the guys went back to their hotel.

"I think we should head to bed now it is getting kind of late." Nash said.

"Ya we should probably get to bed to" Ali said.

"Goodnight babe."Hayes said kissing Ali. They were so cute together. I wish that me and Nash could be like that one day.

"Goodnight Cass" Nash said and kissed my forehead.

Then the boys headed down stairs.

Maybe Nash does like me.

I did a double update for you because I felt bad for not updating in a while.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wrote it for somerset6340! You should check out her to fanfictions she is writing. They are super good!

Thanks

-Bri