Chapter 6

*NASH"S P.O.V*

I was so excited to be seeing all of my friends again.  I hadn't seen them in so long.  When I turned away from Ali I could see them all walking towards us.  Ali and Cassidy's face lit up when they saw the guys walking towards us.  It made me get a little jealous that she was so interested in them and not me right now.  

"Hey guys this is Ali, we are staying at her house for the summer, and this is her friends Cassidy."  I said as I put his arm around her.  

"So are you guys an item now."  Cameron asked with a smirk on his face.

"No we are not."  Cassidy said while blushing.  

"Ya we are not dating"  Yet.  I thought to myself.  I really liked Cassidy.  I know we had only known each other for one day, but I feel like I can tell her anything.  She is just so perfect.  "Ok I think we should go to the beach now."  I suggested.

Everyone agreed and we headed down there.  

Everyone jumped straight into the water, except Ali and Cassidy.  They just wanted to tan.  What girls.

*ALI'S P.O.V*

I was literally breath taken by all of the guys.  I mean I never thought that I would get to meet them all in a million years, let alone spend the day at the beach with them.  I could tell Cassidy felt the same as me.  I mean how could you not like these guys.  They were perfect.  

Especially Matt Espinosa.  

Me and Cassidy didn't feel like going into the water so we just decided to tan while the guys went into the water.  And we had a great view to (wink wink).

"So you and Nash.  Hmmm.  Are you guys an item now or what."  I asked Cassidy with a grin.

"No we are not.  I mean I only met the guy yesterday, but I guess I do kind of like him."  

"I knew!  You guys would be so cute together."  I said.  I glanced off towards the ocean to see how the guys were doing.  I noticed Hayes jumping around on the dock like a monkey.  I think he was trying to get my attention.

I waved at him and he waved back.  He motioned for me to come into the water, but I just shook my head.  I love swimming and all, but fish just creep me out.  I know it's weird, but I honestly just don't like them.  

I turned back to Cassidy who was staring at Nash.  We both decided to lay down and tan.  I closed my eyes and just enjoyed listening to the sound of the ocean.  I coudn't hear the guys anymore.  That's weird. 

I opened my eyes to see them all standing around me and Cassidy.  I didn't know what they were planning but I knew it wasn't going to be good.  

Before I knew it Hayes had picked me up and was running towards the water.  I started screaming and kicking, but he wouldn't let me down.  "Hayes Grier put me down right now."  I shouted at him.  He didn't listen to me and just kept running towards the ocean.  I was not letting him throw me into that ocean.  I had been in there before and I knew there was fish there.

"Hayes please don't.  I'm scared of fish."  I didn't realize how loud I said that.  Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and burst out laughing.  Even Cassidy was laughing and she knew about this before.  

I was so embarrassed. 

"What are you serious?  How can you be afraid of fish?"  Hayes said while putting me down. 

"I don't know I just am ok.  Now please stop laughing." 

"Ok sorry babe."  

Did he really just call me babe.  My heart stopped.  Hayes started blushing because I don't think he meant to say that out loud.  I just ran up to him and hugged him to make him feel better.  

Today has been great so far.  I hope that nothing is going to ruin the rest of my plans for the day with the guys.  

Hey guys!  If you have any ideas of what I can write please comment.

I have been having writers block lately so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't very good.

I promise I will update tomorrow

Thanks 

-Bri