Chapter 2

*ALI'S P.O.V*

I woke up to a knock on my door. "Honey it's me can I come in?" my mom asked.

I didn't want to answer so she came in anyways. "I have some news about the summer," my mom said. She looked very happy about the news so I was hoping that it might cheer me up.

"Your Aunt's friend from North Carolina needs a place to stay in Vancouver for their summer holidays. I kindly offered that her and her family could stay at our house. It will be for the whole summer though, but I wanted to make sure it would be ok with you first," my mom kindly asked me.

I agreed because I didn't want to upset my mom, but I really didn't want a family I don't know intruding on my summer vacation.

"Great," my mom exclaim. "They have 4 kids but the oldest who is 18 will not be staying with us for the whole summer. The other three kids are 16 , 13, and 4. The boys are the two oldest and the girl is 4. Their names are..."

I cut my mom off before she could finish, " Will, Nash, Hayes, and Skylynn."

"Yes how did you know?" my mom questioned me.

"They are the Grier's. Nash and Hayes make vines. They were two of the people that are going to Magcon."

"Oh ok. They will be here in 1 week."

As soon as my mom left the room I texted Cassidy.

To Cassidy🌸- I have a surprise for you on the last day of school. You can sleepover after too!

I got an almost instant response.

Cassidy🌸- You know I love surprises! You are the best! See you on Monday.

We still had one more week of school to get through and one more week until the Grier's came. They are supposed to arive while I'm at school on my last day, so I won't get to meet them until I get home.

The next week of school was going to be the longest week of my life.