Chapter 13

Today was the day of Magcon. Hayes and I had talked about everything a little more and worked everything out. I was honestly really excited for Magcon even if I had already met everyone that was going to be there. I was just hoping that Lexi wouldn't try and ruin everything. She has already ruined enough. She turned all my friends against me when I was younger, except for Cassidy, she has bullied me my whole life, am almost broke Hayes and I up.

I just have to try and stay positive. I decided to start getting ready for Magcon since I only had four hours until it started and we had to be there two hours early. I had a quick shower and dried my hair. I went to my closet to see what I could wear. I decided on a black skater skirt with little white daisys on and a white crop top. I put it on and went back into the bathroom to do my hair. I curled it into loose curls and them moved onto my makeup. I put on my regular, concealer, mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I was just about ready when my mom walked in and she looked like she had been crying.

"Mom what's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked very concerned.

"I just got off the phone with your father and, and well it didn't end well." She started to explain what has been happening between her and my dad lately and what they talked about. He explained that her and my dad had thought about it for a while and decided on getting a divorce. I was sad to think that my mom and dad wouldn't be together anymore.

I finished getting ready with the thought still fresh in my mind and walked downstairs to meet Nash and Hayes. Hayes was still getting ready so it was just me and Nash waiting. "Are you alright? You look a little upset." Nash asked and he had a concerned look on his face. "I could be better. My mom just told me that her and my dad are having a divorce and I can't imagine them not being together." I said as a tear escaped my eye. "It's ok. I know what it's like to have your parents split up. And trust me I felt the same way you do know when they told me. But after a while I realized that it is for the best. I thought that I would rather both my parents be happy and apart and sad and together." Nash said trying to comfort me. It helped a lot what he said.

"Oh and by the way I have a surprise that I want to do on stage for Cassidy. I have it all planed out and all the guys know already." Nash started to explain his plan for me and I couldn't help but smile. It was the sweetest thing I had ever heard. Cassidy will be the happiest girl!

Hayes finally came out of his room and announced that he was ready. He takes longer to get ready then I do. I laughed at the thought of that and Hayes and Nash looked at me funny. I wiped it off and headed outside to the car to find a limo across my drive way. "This is our ride. All of the guys are already in there. They texted me. " Nash explained and walked towards the limo.

I was really excited to see all of the guys again. Even if I did just see them yesterday. I hoped in the limo after Nash and Hayes followed close behind me. I got in a saw all I the guys looking at me and Hayes. They didn't know what happened between us except for Cam and Nash. Hayes saw them all looking at us and jut grabbed my hand to signal that we were ok.

I looked over at Shawn and he looked upset and angry when he saw me and Hayes holding hands. I know that he liked me and I was wrong for making him think that I liked him to, but it was true. I did like him, but now everything it fine between Hayes and I and I realized that I should has never liked Shawn.

After a long ride we finally arrived at the event. There were already lots of girls here and there was still three hours until VIP started. I waved at some of the fans as I waked in hand in hand with Hayes. Some waved back and smiled, but others have me death glares. I just wiped it off. We entered the event room and all the guys went off in different directions to go practice. That just left me alone backstage because Cassidy hadn't arrived yet.

I got out my phone so I had something to do and started scrolling threw twitter. "Can we talk." Someone said as they stood in front of me with there head down.

I'm sorry if this chapter was kind of short. I just wanted to get a chapter out before I went camping. I won't have service for a few days so I won't be able to update.;(

Also sorry this chapter was mostly a filler chapter. But don't worry I have plans for up coming chapters that I hope you will all enjoy! Who do you think wants to talk to Ali? Please Vote and Comment! It gives me more inspiration to write!

Thanks

-Bri