A Dark Goodbye Mother

"Shalaz undersath ilethez"
Tom Riddle spoke in Parseltounge. The mouth of the man opened.
"Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Sliterin against the famous Harry Potter" Tom cursed.
Harry looked over at the head of a man statue and out came the huge basilisk. Harry watched with shock as it headed towards him. There was a 'clank' of metal coming out of the hat, looking over, he pulled out a sword. This is the sword of Griffindoor! Looking at Tom with a smile, in which he grimaced back at him. Looking over, Fawkes the phoenix blinded the Basillik.

Harry climbed up the statue, trying to get away from the huge snake. Picking up the sword, he stabbed it through the basilisk's  mouth. It gave a large screech and dropped to the ground into the murky water. Tom dropped to his knees with shock. Harry heard sobs in the distance. I looked at my arm and pulled out one of it's fangs and slid down and headed towards Ginny. Tom got up and smiled.
"It funny. How quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body" he spoke. I looked at him and fell to my knees, dropping the sword and touched Ginny's hand. Looking at Tom, I grabbed the diary and pierced the fang into the book.
"Stop! No" Tom spoke with shock. Light burst through him as Harry pierced the diary, hearing his screams. He closed the book and pierced the cover, watching him explode into ashes. Looking over at Ginny getting up, Harry smiled. She looked at him.
"It was me, I opened the chamber of secrets. I'm sorry, Tom made me. I couldn't help it" she sobbed. Harry tapped her shoulder.
"It's just a memory now" he spoke, clutching his hurt arm. She looked at it.
"Harry, your hurt" she spoke.
"Don't worry about me, you need to get back into the school" he spoke. She looked over, hearing the screech of Fawkes, Dumbledore's Phoenix. It flew over and say on his shoulder, tears coming out and landing on the wound.
"That's right, Phoenix tears have healing powers!" He spoke.
"It's alright now, Ginny. Let's go" he spoke and walked away.

Darcie
Once Harry and Ginny left, I ran over to the Basilisk's corpse and rubbed it's face, years soaking my eyes.
"Mom. Mom" I sobbed. My mother and I were trapped in the chamber for 50 years because of the Riddle curse. Salazar Slitherin himself trapped my mother, when she was pregnant with me. Her 37th year of being immortal, she had me. She watched me grow, her 14 year old self throughout the trapped years.  This year I turned 13 and and Tom, my rude, evil brother tricked a young Gryffindoor and opened the chamber, again. I remember mum telling me that a half- giant named Hagrid opened it originally, trying to break the curse, but failed. Why do I have to live through this. Grow up until your 14 and remain immortal until a brave Gryffindoor kills you with Godric Gryffindoor's sword. I cried next to my mother's dead body. Tom will return again and control me when I'm 14. Other than that, I'm an only child.

I looked over, someone aparated behind me. I got a fright and turned over, my eyes soaked in tears and saw Albus Dumbledore. I looked at him. He smiled.
"Come on, let's get out of here" he spoke and smiled, looking at my brown, torn robes, originally that were Hogwarts Robes, then to my snake tattoo on my left arm and pulled out his wand. A new set appeared on me. He held out his hand, ushering me to get up. I shook my head.
"I'm too dangerous. That's why I'm here" I spoke. He nodded and pulled me to my feet, his warming smile and half-moon spectacles looking at me.
"It's worth a risk. Anyway, you can return back at the end of this year if it feels unsafe. But you still have 1 year of being normal" he spoke.
"And anyway. You can attend Hogwarts in the meantime" I nodded.
"But, when I'm 14, and my transformation will be complete, I'd have to kill people, won't I?" I spoke with shock. He nodded.
"And yet, your mother told me all about it. You see, you don't experience your snake form, your only get small flashbacks of it. So it wouldn't be that bad"
Tears came out of my eyes again and I looked over at my mother's Basilisk corpse.
"I'm scared" I spoke, looking at him.
"I don't want to die. I didn't want to live for 13 years, having this year of normality and the rest were trapped in here, alone"
He nodded.
"It's best to live in the moment and enjoy the moments while they last" I smiled and grabbed his hand, aparating out of the chamber and into his office. I looked around with fascination and looked out the window.
"I've never been outside the chamber's small den until the Gryffindoor girl opened it. Where will I go now?" I spoke with worry. He smiled.
"You can stay with me"
I smiled, looking back outside the window. I was startled by the 2 teachers walking in. They looked at Albus, then me and my snake tattoo on my left arm with shock. They pulled out their wands at me.
"STOP!!" Dumbledore yelled. They looked at him and put their wands away.
"You can't trust her, Albus. She is a Riddle. She is cursed" Mireva spoke.
"Not until she's 14, until then she's safe" Severus spoke. I nodded.
"I never wanted this. I was trapped in the chamber for 13 years, because of this. I watched my mother die before my eyes. You don't know how much I've been through. At least give me a chance. I have just one year to live a normal life. Please give me that chance."
Mireva smiled and nodded.
"Your right, we should give her a chance."
Severus smiled.
"And when the time comes?"
"She'll be returned back into the chamber"
"Good"
I smiled. Even though 1 year is small, at least I have a chance at living a normal life.