Dark Forever

I sat up and looked over, my brother stood there smiling at me.
"Hello" I spoke. He smiled.
"Hello, dearie"
I smiled and looked at him. "What brings you here? Do you want me to kill someone?"
He smiled and shook his head. I looked at him with a blank expression and looked at my satchel  with my mother's diary in it.
"You've packed already?"
I smiled and looked at my bag.
"At least I'd spend time with Draco. What about you?"
He smiled and snickered. "Do you need to know everything?"
I smiled. "No, but there is plenty of news about you. Is that why you locked up those people. Ollivander for the wand, Luna for the Quibbler and the goblin for your Horcroxes inside a vault in Grignotts?"
He smiled. "Very smart"
I looked outside, it was just light and I looked back at my brother, stood up and grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.
"I'd gotta go"
He nodded. "See you soon"
I smiled. "I'm sure" I spoke and aparated to Malfoy Manor.

I walked up the driveway of Malfoy Manor and gently knocked on the door. The door clipped open and there stood Narcissa Malfoy.
"Hello" I spoke with a smile and walked inside. She walked beside me into the main room. I looked around at this grand palace. Even though I was only here yesturday, I always feel like it's my first time. Narcissa tapped me on the shoulder to bring me back to reality and I walked into the living room, greeted by Bellatrix.
"Hello" she spoke. I nodded my head, smiled and sat down on a sofa, next to the huge fireplace. I felt it's warmth and looked back at Narcissa who was standing there. She locked eyes with me and clasped her hands together.
"Don't you worry! Draco would be coming any moment now"
I nodded and she sat down on the chair opposite Bellatrix and I. Bellatrix looked at me.
"Better get going, I'll make sure Lucius is fine" she spoke. Narcissa smiled and hugged her goodbye. I hugged her quickly and sat back down. Narcissa smiled.
"So, has much has been going on in the Riddle side"
I shook my head. "Not much, my brother is really angry about not finding Harry yet. He's just soo keen on his end. But I've been up to nothing. Just here and there. Besides, what can happen overnight?"
She nodded. "I bet your brother enjoy's your company"
I nodded. "I guess he does. Deep..." I looked at her. "Deep, deep down he actually likes me there. I bet that's only me though"
She looked at me blankly. "It is only you"
"At least there's light there somewhere in that dark dark heart"
She nodded and looked over, Draco aparated into the next room and Narcissa walked over, well she walked as I ran as fast as I could and hugged the living daylight out of him. He smiled and grappled my hands, kissing me on the lips. We let go and looked over at Narcissa. She stood there with a blank expression. I smiled and looked back at Draco.
"I've missed you soo much" I screamed in delight. He smiled.
"Me too"
I looked at him and smiled.
"But we can spend lots more time together these holidays"
I smiled and looked over at Narcissa who walked over and hugged Draco and kissed him on the cheek. She let go and Draco looked at me, red as a tomato. I laughed quietly to myself. Narcissa looked at me and tapped Draco on the shoulder.
"Don't be seen!" She warned and walked away. I sat down with Draco in the kitchen as he fiddled with some food and started eating it. I watched him eat, sad but disappointed at the same time. But I looked at the table instead, hiding my emotions. Draco finally finished eating and we walked down the corridors towards the other side of the house, but was stopped when we heard Lucius aparated into the next room. We exchanged glances in shock and ran over, opening the door into the room.

Narcissa, Lucius and Bellatrix stood there and once they spotted us, they turned around and looked at us. There were 3 prisoners; 2 in which I was quite familiar with, but 1 I was unsure. The ones I recognised were the filthy Mudblood named Hermione and the poor blood traitor; Ron. The other Lucius suspected as Harry Potter as he had the scar, but Draco and I both didn't recognise him as his face was all messed up. Bellatrix suspected it was something he picked up. But he sent the two boys to the dungeons- joinging the other 3 that were in there and left the Mudblood for some 'friendly' treatment with Bellatrix. I decided to let this go and I grabbed Draco's hand and aparated outside and walked the huge lake.

"It's beautiful here" I spoke, sitting down on a chair looking over the lake. Draco locked eyes with me and grabbed my other hand.
"This was the place of our first kiss" he spoke as we pressed our lips together, but the moment didn't last forever as when I let go, Draco's lips were blue.
"Sorry" I spoke. He smiled and touched my chin with the palm of his hand.
"Think warm thoughts" he spoke and kissed me again. I thought hard of sunlight and the light rays and surprisingly, Draco never let go.

For what seemed like a million lifetimes later, we let go and Draco looked at me.
"A little warmer than before, but still like kissing ice"
I smiled and stood up, looking at the elegant white swans float past on the lake. I looked at them with awe, but once they spotted me, they flapped their wings in fear and got away from me as fast as they could. I sighed and looked at Draco who smiled.
"Your beautiful, nothing will ever change that. Even if I look 3 years older than you. You are beautiful"
I smiled and hugged him, aparating to Draco's room. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, thinking. I looked down at the ground. This is my last time I'll see Draco, the last time I will ever live in human. I will die soon. It will be the end. The days are just counting down by the minute. I let a tear fall and Draco touched my chin and locked eyes with me. I jumped as there was a bang again, but he stopped me from checking it out and grabbed my hand, ushering me to stay. I sat down and smiled at him.
"I love you, and even if you're not there, you'll always be here." He spoke pointing to his heart. I held his chin and smiled.
"And I will always have you until the end"
He smiled and grabbed my hand, walking towards the window. I smiled, overlooking the lake and the forest behind as the sun set over the horizon. Moments like these will last forever.

What did you think? Please vote and comment! And I will edit once I finished the story, sorry for the late updates. Oh and if you want to give feedback, please message me or leave it in comments! Happy reading. #no spoilers
Simone