Servant of Dark Blood

"Who are you? What do you want?" I spoke. It laughed.
"You scared girl?" It sneered. I laughed.
"God, no" I chuckled. I looked at it. "Uh... Who are you?"
He laughed. "You don't know me?" It spoke. I shook my head.
"Your wearing a mask and besides, I lived in a hole all my life" I spoke, as he laughed a little and took off its mask. It revealed a man with brown hair and he did this weird licking-lips-thing.
"Um... Who are you and what do you and your friends want with me?"
He smiled. "We're your friends, we're keeping you safe until the time comes"
"Time comes?"
"For Voldemort's return"
"Oh, let me guess. Through Horcroxes?"
He nodded. "You are smarter than you look"
"Thank you. I'd take that as a compliment"
He laughed soo hard. "You are soo much like him you know, he must be recruiting you as a death eater"
I looked at him. "Nope, not that" I spoke, shaking my head. I looked at him.
"So, can you at least tell me your name. I'll tell you mine. And I'll tell you why T... Voldemort wants me"
"Name. Barty Crouch Junior. Death Eater. Got sent to kidnap you and keep you safe until the dark lord returns"
"Barty Crouch Junior. The son of the minister if magic that was sent to Azkaban. Let me guess, escaped?"
He nodded and did the tongue thing again. "So? You are....?"
I smiled. "Do you really want to know? There's no turning back"
He did the tongue thing. "Oh, definitely"
I laughed. "My name is Darcy Marvolo Riddle. My brother is Tom Marvolo Riddle. You'll know him today as the Dark Lord, or Lord Voldemort. He wants me because he knows I still got the family curse, so I'm pretty much his pet. And men in the bloodline could control me, and I transform into the basilisk, yet my form is much smaller than my mothers. He'll send me to kill.... Blah, blah, blah"
He twitched his tongue and rubbed his hands evilly. He looked at me and handed my wand. I murmured a thanks.
"Absolutely fascinating"

I placed my wand in my pocket and winced at the pain in my shoulder. He looked at me, confused.
"Voldemort's calling" I spoke as I transformed into a snake and slithered over.
I went into a small room and saw my brother, well the start of his horcrox transformation. I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me and whispered "My beautiful Nagini" I hissed in agreement and slithered through the house and around the yard until I spotted the muggle caretaker that lived in the house next door walk with anger towards our house. I hissed and slithered until he reached the top of the stairs and I slithered past him, as he jumped away in fear. I slithered up onto the chair my brother was sitting and spoke." Hei sharazeh sara mesilla en seà" in Parseltoungue to my brother. He smiled and spoke. "Nagini tells me that the muggle caretaker that lives next door is standing right outside the door." Wormtail looked aside and Voldemort stopped him. "Step aside, Wormtail as I give our guest a proper greeting, avada kerdava" he spoke pointing his wand at the muggle as he blasted backwards, dead. I hissed and slithered back to my room and transformed back into my human form"
I jumped woke up on the floor. It was all like a dream to me, yet it was real. I witnessed a muggle's death. It's not like I regret it though, I did enjoy it. That was the problem. The thought of it gave a shiver down my spine. I closed my eyes and picked up my book, placed it on my desk and laid on the bed, falling asleep.