Cursed Darkness

I walked down the corridor towards our first class; Potions with professor Slughorn. I walked down the corridor with Draco, Crabble, Goyle, Pansy and Selina. I smiled as I passed other classmates who dropped their books in fear of me being soo pale and seeing my return. I walked into the classroom and took a seat with the other Slitherins and watched a professor Slughorn walked in and placed his notes down and smiled towards the front. I looked over and spotted the golden trio with the silver trio(Ginny, Neville and Luna) and the rest of their fan club. They spotted me staring at them and I smiled, they looked at me with fear. Of course Professor Slughorn has to walk over to Harry Potter, amazed. I rolled my eyes.
"Harry.... Harry Potter is that you?" He spoke walking over to the Griffindoors. Harry nodded at they started talking. I rolled my eyes and ."uuuuhh" I sighed. He looked over and spotted me and walked over. I smiled.
"So, who must you be?"
"You don't know who I am?" I spoke smiling. "You'd must know my brother though? You did teach him!"
He looked at me. "And who's your brother"
I smiled. "Do you really want to know?"
He looked at me with a blank expression. I smiled. "My brother, Tom Riddle. I'm Darcy Riddle"
When he heard my name he backed away fast and touched his desk, to stop him from collapsing.
"A bit scared, are you?" Draco teased. I laughed and gave him a high five. Professor Slughorn stood up straight and spoke to the class, avoiding my glance.
"So what is this potion" he spoke showing a tiny vial of Felix or liquid luck. Of course the Mudblood threw her hand up. I raised mine too, but he never glanced at me.
"Yes, Miss..."
"... Granger" she interrupted. "That potion is Felix Fenzula, but is also known as liquid luck....it is extremely difficult to make..as"
I zoned out after that.
"Correct, miss Granger, 15 points to Griffindoor " he spoke. I grimaced.
"This is what you will receive if you successfully make a love potion" he spoke. As soon as he finished, everyone- especially Draco as he really wanted that luck- ran to the potions cupboard. I spotted Harry with an old borrowed book from the potions cupboard. I looked away and waited until everyone finished getting their supplies and walked over and gathered mine and walked over to my cauldron. I looked at my potions book and took out the beetle to break in half, but once I touched it, it instantly died. I sighed and dropped my knife and sat down, fiddling with my bracelet my brother gave to me. I looked over at Harry, who seemed to be doing the best, apart from the Mudblood. They looked at me in fear and returned back to what they were doing and I looked back at my bracelet, not knowing that Slughorn was standing beside me. I felt his heat and looked over.
"What?" I spoke.
"You aren't doing your work?"
"And.... Can't."I added.
"Why?"
"Because....." I spoke
"....." He answered. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. He looked at my bracelet that I was fiddling with.
"You know, I don't like jewellery in this classroom. So I have to ask you to take it off"
"No" I yelled.
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to"
He grabbed my hand in anger and let go instantly as he touched my skin.
"Your soo cold"
'And,..?" I answered.
"Just please take off your bracelet"
"No" I answered and took out my wand, ready to curse him, but it floated back into my pocket. "Bloody unbreakable oath" I mumbled. He looked at me and looked at my hand.
"You've cut yourself,you have to go see madam Pomphery" he spoke. I looked at my hand, it had a scratch . I laughed.
"Funny Joke" I spoke and took out my wand.
Episkey. I spoke and it healed. He looked at me, blankly and I exhaled in frustration and stood up.
"Fine" I growled, about to take off my bracelet and stopped. "You know, my dearest brother gave this to me. You have to just have his permission to take this away from me. I'm sure he'll be pleased to see you. You are of course his favourite teacher after that day you sworn not to talk about."
He looked at me in shock.
"Get out!" He yelled. I smiled and grabbed my books, walking away with Draco
. . .
The rest of the day went like a drag. Pretty every teacher was shocked to see me, except Snape of course. I walked with Draco towards the room of requirements, but stopped and turned around, taking out my wand.
Imperio. I spoke and watched Harry float up in the air.
"Following us are you?" Draco interrrupted. Harry grimaced and I dropped him, watching him run away in fear.