XXIV: Wonderland

Dark Times

Chapter 24 — Wonderland

Entry on the side by Savana. Please send me your username so I can dedicate! Awesome job!

Song: Not Afraid Anymore  — Halsey  (Listen to song while reading, on repeat, for enhanced reading experience)

WARNING: SEXUAL CHAPTER.

         It was like finally breathing again. Like I somehow had been underwater for so long and now I was able to resurface.

   Never in my life did I ever think I'd want Harry this much.

  Harry Styles

My enemy.

  Harry broke away immediately though, both his hands falling to his side as he waited for a reaction. It didn't take long for me to sink my fingers into his hair and bring him back in.

  I didn't even have to think about it, my thoughts were on him, and how he felt.

   When his lips met mine for the second time, he growled, and pushed me back until I was against the wall, my head banged loudly against it.

   I groaned against him as his hands moved down from my neck, to my waist, and paused slightly at my ass, squeezing me tightly before lifting my thigh to bring his body between them.

  It was when his pelvis met mine that I broke away from his lips. I couldn't keep silent anymore.

   "Harry—" I breathed, he had moved to my jaw, and I became a quivering mess against him.

    "Harry." I tried again, and this time he heard, and when he did I escaped him, my fingers pushing him slightly back until I could stand on the other side of the room.

  I practically ran from him, but his eyes, like always, followed.

  "Kat," he sounded desperate. I felt desperate.

And then, without looking at him, I leaned back on the bed until my back was completely on the mattress.

   It took him less than a millisecond, to be on top of me, his hand around my neck, and his lips just inches from mine.

   "Ti farò scopare attraverso un muro"

       I groaned at his words, I didn't know Italian as much as he thought I did — actually, I think he knew more than me, but if I understood correctly...

   He just said he will fuck me through a wall.

   His hand threaded around the back of my knee, and his lips met mine again. Slow this time, slow, and sweet, and I couldn't handle it. I couldn't handle the way my heart was beating as if this was the only thing I was living for.

  It is... he is.

  But I didn't want to feel this way.

   I flipped us around, so that he was below me and my knees were aligned with both sides of his waist. His eyes were a forest, dark and welcoming. A forest that I knew I'd never get out of.

   But I didn't care anymore.

  My hands grabbed the sides of his beautiful shirt, bringing his lips hard onto mine. I wanted this. And I wanted it now.

   His hands explored my back while we kissed, my lips and his in constant battle for dominance.

   "What are you waiting for, then?" I whispered, against him in response to his previous statement. But I had to pull back when I felt the fabric of my shirt begin to tear against my back. His hands dragging down as he cut it right through the middle.