post-war percy love

this is all a tumblr post from @itwoodbeperfect but the screenshot is very bad quality so i'll write it out for you.

i really need more post-war percy weasley tbh

•percy weasley who doesn't know how to cry at his brother's funeral.

•percy weasley who doesn't want to go back to the ministry, who never wants to go back to the ministry.

•percy weasley who goes back anyway because he doesn't know how to do anything else.

•percy weasley who has panic attacks and possible ptsd.

•percy weasley who bonds with ron over leaving people you love and not knowing how to find your way back to them.

•percy weasley who doesn't know how to meet harry's eyes anymore.

•percy weasley who doesn't defend himself if people say horrible things about him because he's not convinced they're not right.

•percy weasley who is fiercely defended from those hateful comments by his little sister.

•percy wealsey who quietly accepts the christmas sweater he once sent back when molly hands it to him.

•percy weasley who never wears the sweater (but wants to, wants to wear it until it's threadbare because maybe that would make that look in his mother's eyes go away; but he's also afraid it might make it worst, which is not something he dares to risk).

•percy weasley who keeps a notebook with jokes he thinks fred might like and whispers them to his headstone.

•percy weasley who keeps wondering if it shouldn't have been fred in his place every time something good happens to him.

•percy wealsey who is slowly, very slowly getting over his survivor's guilt.

•percy weasley who is told he's going to be a parent and isn't sure if the tears are from happiness but he's happy to have that excuse.

•percy weasley who is so goddamn scared of being a terrible father because he wasn't very great as a son either.

•percy weasley who calls his firstborn molly not so much out of tradition, but to make sure his little girl will never be able to forget that she will always, always be part of the family, no matter what.