Introduction

A/N this is my first story I might make some mistakes and hope this will be a big hit so vote and comment thx love ya

Chris pov

I woke up to my alarm blasting she looks so perfect by 5 seconds of summer. I am like their biggest fan. I had posters of them all over my room in the orphanage.

"Get ready for school Christina" I heard Mack say. She was like a sister to me. She is the one takes care of all the kids in the orphanage, but I mostly take care of myself because I am 16.

"I don't like being called Christina!" I yelled back to her.

I hopped into the shower and then got ready for school. I didn't have much clothes so I wore black skinny jeans with a hole where the knee is and a 5 seconds of summer t-shirt and a pair of black vans that are are starting to tear. And I put my hair in a messy bun.

Mack came in my room to see what I was doing. "Your bus is coming in 5 minutes." Mack said.

"Okay I will be right down." I the put my stuff in my backpack and ran downstairs to catch the bus.

I got to school with my friend Ally. And I can't believe today is our 8 year anniversary of being best friends. Yesterday I got her this necklace with her birth stone and engraved on the other side is BFF and C+A that stands Christina and Ally.

"I got something for you" and I handed her the white box with the the ribbon.

"Oh my gosh I love it, thank you, you shouldn't have, your the best Chris" the she gave me a giant hug.

"Your welcome you are the best friend I have ever had."I said.

"Look at the little lesbos" Kevin said.

Kevin is a senior that goes to school with me. He used to be at the orphanage with me, but then he got adopted. Ever since he got adopted he has been bullying me and Ally.

"How do we know if your not gay" I shouted at him.

Me and Ally got to homeroom and the teacher was explaining about the class trip in a month.

Ring ring ring ring ring

The teacher walked over to the phone and picked it up. "Yes, I will send her right down." She sat down at her desk."Christina they would like to see you in the office" she said to me. I got up from my seat and out of the class room. As I got to the office I saw Mack crying with a big smile on her face.

"Guess what happened" she said.

"What" I ask not knowing. And then I saw them.

A/N who do you think she saw when she got to the office?

Comment/vote thx love ya

-onedirection12345609