The accident

Chapter 16

Recap

"Why so I could feel bad for Chris that she cheated on me and got pregnant!" I yelled at him. And then everyone in the pub looks at us.

"Is that what you think?"he asks.

"That's what I know. She cheated on me and she is making everyone sympathetic for her."I told him.

"No Luke she is not cheating on you. Luke...she was raped."

Luke pov

I can't believe this. She doesn't deserve this. No one does by why did it have to happen to her. And I am such an ass for thinking that she cheated on me. And I just stormed out of the house earlier. I know we just really met but I really love her and I want to keep her safe. But I don't think Ashton won't want me near her now because I'm drunk as hell. But I just want to be there next to her to comfort her.

"I need to go back now to help her." I said.

"No you can't be driving your drunk." Michael said.

"Really then watch me." I said then stormed out outside to his car. I got in the car and drove off. And I then turned the corner and there was another car that stopped dead in its tracks and I couldn't control my stirring I ran right into it. Next thing I know I blacked out.

Michael pov

"I need to go back now to help her."Luke said to me.

"No you can't be driving your drunk." I told him.

"Really then watch me."he said and then left the pub. I ran outside to stop him but he already gotten in my car.i got in Ashton's car and drove off to find Luke. Just me luck I saw him and he turned the corner and then he suddenly stopped and I heard a loud crash.

Ashton pov

I wonder what is taking Michael so long to find Luke. He probably hadn't gone far. Right now I was in Chris's room sitting on her bed with her trying to make her feel better. Why did this have to happen to her. She is just an innocent girl. Why does the world have to have bad people on it. I jump out of my thought when I get a call. I out my phone from my pocket and its Michael. "Hey man whats up where's Luke?" I asked.

"Ashton you have to come down town now there was an accident!"he tells me like he is about to cry.

"What kind of accident?" I ask.

"Uh it's Luke he got into a car accident."I hear him say. Oh god what did Luke do. "I found him at the pub and I think I saw he must of had like 4 or 5 bottles of beer and he said he thought Chris cheated one him and then I told him what actually happened and he said he wanted to come home and help her and I said no because he was drunk and then he stormed out and drove off and then he got in the accident."

Why would luke do that it is not like him. But that's not the point we have to go help him. "I'll be right over."

"Thanks but hurry" he says and he ends the call.

"Calum!"I yell to get him.

"Yeah?" He says coming into Chris's room.

"Can you stay here with Chris to make sure she is ok because I have to go now." I tell him.

"What? Why? What happened?"he asks.

"Uh it's Luke he was in a car accident."I explain.

"What!?" Chris and Calum say in unison.

"I'll explain later can you please just stay here and make sure she is ok?" I ask.

"Ok. Whatever you need."he says. I then head downstairs and noticed Michael took me car to find Luke. I guess I'm running it only two blocks away. I hoped two years of running track pays off.

I find Michael and he waves to let me know that he is aware I'm here.

I finally get to where the accident was and I'm stopped by a police officer. "Excuse that's one of my best friend in that car." I say pointing to Michael's now damaged car. He says ok and I go and see if Luke is ok. I get to the car and Luke is not there.