The new couple

Chapter 7

Recap

Chris pov

"Oh my gosh, here how about we get you cleaned up and-" I said and then he kissed me again. I thought this could last forever. But then he pushed me into the bushes. And I heard him talking to Ashton.

"Hey man I am sorry about in there I think I over reacted but please if you ever be with her please don't hurt her she is special to me." I heard Ashton say. "Thanks man see ya." And then he left.

I can't believe he would say that about me not even my parents would say that about me. I think I can really trust them now after that

Chris pov

Luke gave me a hand getting out of the bushes. "Sorry about that I didn't know what he would do if he saw us kissing again" He said.

"It's ok I for give you" I told him. "I just have one question?"

"Yea ask away"he answered.

"Why did you kiss me last night and just run off without giving my an explanation?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was worried you didn't like me that way" he said.

"Oh well actually I did kind if like you that way" I said. And then he got on one knee.

"Would you Christina Irwin like to be my girlfriend?"he asked. And I thought that this only happened in my dreams me being the girlfriend of the Luke Hemmings.

"Yes" said "a million yeses"I said and then Luke had a shy face in looking behind me.

"Do we have to start planning a wedding?" Calum said as a joke.

"Hahaha no Luke just asked me to be his girlfriend stupid" I said. Boys are such idiots.

"Oh... good for you man" he said to Luke and then gave him a high five. "Oh wait are you really do that after what happened inside there" Calum told Luke pointing to the house.

"Ashton said he was totally cool with it if I don't hurt her" Luke said.

"Oh then good luck my man" Calum replied and left.

Me and Luke went back inside and went up stair to clean up.