Love

Chapter 5

Luke pov

I think I might be falling for Christina and hard. I don't know but there is just something about her that I love.

"Christina do you want to tell us about yourself?"I asked her. She just shook her head. "Then just tell us one thing you want us to know"I said.

"Ok... well... I like being Chris" she told us.

Chris pov

A year or two ago I had a crush on Luke because he was my favorite band member, but now that I have seen him in person I think I am falling in love with him but Ashton would never let it happen.

"Christina do you want to tell us about yourself?"I hear Luke ask. I just shook my head because I don't trust them enough yet to tell them anything about me. "Then just tell us one thing you want us to know" Luke said.

"Ok... well... I like being Chris" I told them. And then they all nodded.

I then looked over at Luke and he was looking at me. It was like I was heaven staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

We got to the house and Ashton got my things from the truck and we headed inside. Once we got inside the boys show me my room.

My room was amazing it was painted blue and I had a queen size bed and a huge dresser and a desk and on top I saw a ihome with an iPhone docked into it. I looked around some more and my room had a walk in closet filled with clothes. Also I had a bathroom connected to the room.

"Am I interrupting something?" Luke asked walking into my room.

"No, I was just looking around" I answered. "This place is huge"

"I know I live here"he said. "Can I talk to you?" He asked sitting on my bed.

"Sure whats up?" I said sitting next to him. I couldn't take it I loved this boy and not even Ashton can stop me.

And then it happened we both leaned in and our lips came together. This was the most magical moment of my life and I didn't want it to end. But then he backed away."Uh... sorry I shouldn't have even came in here" he said and then he left the room without saying another word.