The miracle

Chapter 3

Chris pov

I can't believe my eyes am I actually seeing 5 seconds of summer right in front of me. I looked over at Mack with a confused look but just kept crying. "Hello I'm Chris" I said shyly.

"Hi we're 5 seconds of summer"they said.

"I know who you guys are." I told them and they all started to giggle because I guess they kind of figured that.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

"Surprise! We were actually going to adopt you."Ashton said to me.

I can't believe what I am hearing right now, what if I can't trust them. What if they turn out to be how my father was. All of this was going through my mind I couldn't take it so I just ran off.

Ashton pov

"Was it something that I said?" I asked.

"No it is not you she has had a rough life and she don't like to talk about it"Mack explained "I'll go find her and talk to her."

"Ok "I said back and she went off. "I feel really bad for Christina she deserves a better life and I think we can give that to her." I said to the guys.

Chris pov

I didn't know where to go to find a place to hide so I just ran to the bathroom. I got in and ran into one of the stalls I started to sob and I couldn't bear the thought of what my dad did to me. I just hope that he never gets out of jail.

"Christina are you in here?" I heard Mack voice ask.

"Yeah I'm in here."I replied

"What happened out there?"she asked.

"I-I can't t-take it anymore" I told her stumbling over my words.

"Do you what them to leave?"I heard her one last time.

"No"I replied. I then came out of the stall and I looked in the mirror and I looked like a zombie. So I cleaned myself up and then walked back with Mack to the office.

"I am sorry for running off like that I just had to clear my head"I told them.

"It's ok" Luke said as he held out his arms. As much as I love him and his voice I stepped back and shook my head. I don't know if I can trust them yet.