Confession

Ashton pov

After I talked to Luke outside I went back inside and cleaned the blood off of my arm. And then I was starving so I made a sandwich. Next thing I know I saw Luke and Chris walk through the front door and then they went upstairs. I didn't think anything of it so took my sandwich to the couch and watched some tv.

Ten minutes later I heard a girly scream so I thought it was Calum but he left a while ago. So I went upstairs to see what was going on and Chris' door was closed so I opened it and I saw Chris crying and Luke was holding her wrist up to her face for some reason.

"What did I tell you Luke this is what I was afraid of, you hurting her." I told him.

"It wasn't his fault, he didn't do anything wrong, he just got mad at me." Chris explained.

"What was he mad about?" I asked. And then she lifted up her wrist and showed it to me. I was shocked at what I was seeing right now."Why?"

"Because I still have the bad memories." She said.

"What memories?" I asked as Calum and Michael walked into the room.

"Well... my parents were divorced so when I was four years old my mom gave me to my dad to take care of my because she would rather do drugs than take care of me. So then I lived with my dad for 4 years. And during those years he would abuse me, physically and mentally. Also, he would sometimes rape me if he was really drunk. And he was drunk a lot. So one night I got out and I ran to my neighbors' house and then they called the cops and he was arrested."she told all of us.

Luke then leaned over and gave her a hug and he whispered "I'm sorry" to her.

"Why didn't you just tell us, we can help." Calum said.

"I didn't know if I could trust you?" she said.

"You can trust us and if you need to talk about anything just tell us."I told her.

"Can I just go to bed?" She asked us.

"It is 3 in the afternoon, but ok then."I explained. And then me and the boys left her room and went downstairs.