Where's Chris

Chapter 17

Recap

I find Michael and he waves to let me know that he is aware I'm here.

I finally get to where the accident was and I'm stopped by a police officer. "Excuse that's one of my best friend in that car." I say pointing to Michael's now damaged car. He says ok and I go and see if Luke is ok. I get to the car and Luke is not there.

Chris pov

"Calum what happened is Luke going to be ok!?" I ask him.

"Shhh... Chris just calm down everything is going to be ok." I says bringing me into a hug.

"Are you sure I don't know if you noticed but Luke got in a accident and you say everything is going to be ok!" I yell breaking out of the hug.

"Chris the truth is I don't know if he is going to be ok. Ok? But I am trying to help you because you are the one sitting here crying and yelling at me about Luke who is the person dumb enough to get in some accident!" He yelled at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I say and try to hug him , but then he pushed me away and he walked out of the room. And then I heard him go down stairs and he slammed the front door. And I was left all alone.

Calum pov

I can't believe she would yell at me like that. But I also can't believe I yelled back at her the same way. I don't know anymore. It's just something came over me but I never want to hurt her because I love her.

Ashton pov

I went over to Michael to see if he saw anything. "Mikey did you see anything happened when you got here?" I asked.

"No why?" He questioned.

"Luke's gone."I said and then I saw Calum coming over here. "Calum where is Chris?" I asked.

"Oh my god she's home alone now I didn't realize!"he said.

"You didn't realize she was going to be alone when you left!" I yelled at him. And with that he started running home.

Calum pov

Oh my god I could I not notice she want home alone. I hope she is ok.

I got back to the house. Still out of breathe since a block back. I guess I should of took track but that's not the point now. I got in and I called for her and she didn't answer. I ran all around the house. She was gone. What did I do.