Big news to the guys

Chapter 15

Recap

He started walking towards me I thought he was going to hit me but then he took the box from me. "Chris why do you have this!?" He asked yelling. He then opened the box and I guess he noticed what the test said.

"Y-your pregnant?"

Chris pov

"Yeah" I said shyly.

"How did this happen?"he asked me."How is this even possible?"

"Um remember the night I was in the alley?" I asked.

"Yeah what about it?" He answered.

"Well...um, I remember this guys and he got really close to me and then got on top of me and then I blacked out. And I think that time I was unconscious I think he raped me."I told.

"Oh my god." He said pulling me into a hug. "We have to tell Ashton."

"No!" I yelled. "I don't want to tell him he is going to be mad."

"No he is not." He explained. " This wasn't your fault."

"But what about Luke?" I asked. "What will he think?"

"It's all going to be fine we will get the guys here and we with tell them together. Ok?"

"Ok."

-------------------------------------

"Um... I have something I have to tell you guys." I say sitting on the couch. And I look over at Calum and he just nods.

"Uh, I'm pregnant." I whisper.

"What was that you said I'm sorry I couldn't hear you?" Ashton asks.

"I'm p-pregnant." I say and start sobbing. Ashton then comes and pulls me into a hugs and I cry in to his chest. And then I see Luke take the car keys and leaves.

"Why d-does this have to happen to me?" I ask.

"It's going to be ok."Ashton says trying to comfort me. "We are all here to help you through this. You are not alone."

"But what about Luke?"I asked.

"I don't know we will have to deal with him later."Michael says. "But how did this happen?"

I just sit there crying so much that I can't talk.and then Calum speaks up and asks. "Uh... Well you know that she was in that alley?" Then they all nod. "Well when she was there s-she was raped."he says starting to tear up.

"Oh my god."Ashton says pulling me in for another hug." It's going to be ok we will help you through this."

"I'm going to go and see if I can find Luke." Michael says. "Uh Ashton can I take your car Luke took mine?"I ask and he nods.

-------------------------------------

Luke pov

"I'm p-pregnant." I hear Chris say. Oh my god. Why is she pregnant is she cheating on me or something. And she just thinks I would be ok with this well I'm not.

I just grab the Michael's car keys and then I storm out the door. Why she do this to me. She completely cheated on me. Why is she even my girlfriend if she was going to do that. She just has sex with someone else and then gets pregnant.

I drive to the pub just down the street from the house. Once I get there I sit and I start.

I am now on my 4th or 5th bottle I don't really know. And then I hear someone walk in the pub and call my name. I turned around and it was Michael. "What do you want?" I say harshly.

"Well... I'm here to come get you." He tells me.

"Why so I could feel bad for Chris that she cheated on me and got pregnant!" I yelled at him. And then everyone in the pub looks at us.

"Is that what you think?"he asks.

"That's what I know. She cheated on me and she is making everyone sympathetic for her."I told him.

"No Luke she is not cheating on you. Luke...she was raped."