The fight

Chapter 6
Chris pov
I woke up from the sound of people yelling down stairs. So I got out of my bed to see what was happening. When I got down there I saw Luke with a bloody nose and Ashton had blood on his arm.
"What the hell is going on here!?" I heard someone say behind me. And I looked back and it was Calum.
"Luke kissed Chris last night!" Ashton yelled back.
"What the fuck Luke!?" Calum yelled again.
"Wait who told you that Ashton?" I asked.
"You did" he said pointing to me.
"No I did not!" I replied trying to defend myself.
"I heard you in the middle of the night saying that you kissed him" he answered.
"I always say stupid things in my sleep" I replied with a stupid answer.
"Oh really then why did Luke admit to kissing you?"he said. I had no answer after that.
"Uh, um wait... Luke why did you kiss me and then why just run away?" U asked. He then just grabbed the car keys and went out the door and slammed it behind him.
I ran outside to stop him from driving away. When I got outside I turned the corner and there he was. "What happened in there?" I asked looking at his bloody nose.
Flash back
Luke pov
I woke up and went down stairs to get something from the fridge and when I got down there I noticed Ashton on the couch.
"Mornin Ash"I said.
"Mornin Ash that is all you have to say to me!?" He answer.
"Yeah what's up with you today?" I asked. "Did little Ashy wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I said as a joke.
"How could you kiss Chris!?" He yelled.
"Who told you that!?"I asked loudly.
"That does not matter what matters is did you or did you not kiss her!?" He asked again.
"Yes" I said not want to. He then came up to me and punched me across the face."What the fuck Ashton!?" I yelled.
And then I heard something but I didn't think anything of it.
"What the hell is going on here!?" I heard Calum yell. And then I turned around and I saw him and Chris.
Back to present
Chris pov
"Oh my gosh, here how about we get you cleaned up and-" I said and then he kissed me again. I thought this could last forever. But then he pushed me into the bushes. And I heard him talking to Ashton.
"Hey man I am sorry about in there I think I over reacted but please if you ever be with her please don't hurt her she is special to me." I heard Ashton say. "Thanks man see ya." And then he left.
I can't believe he would say that about me not even my parents would say that about me. I think I can really trust them now after that.