Adoption day

Chapter 2

Ashton pov

"Food fight" I heard Michael yell. Then we all started throwing our food and now that I notice my Kitchen is now disguising.

"What is going on here!"my mom yelled as she came into the kitchen.

"It was Calum's idea" we all said and pointed to him.

"Michael is the one who declared food fight" Calum said trying to prove his innocence.

"You guys need to be more responsible"my mom told us. "Now clean all this up. And this kitchen must be spotless"

"Yes Mrs.Irwin"Calum,Michael and Luke said in unison.

Once we were done we all headed up to my room and played some fifa. "Hey you know how my mom was saying how we should be more responsible, I think we should adopted a kid and prove to my mom that we are responsible" I told them.

"Hold up, you really think we can take care of a kid, are you nuts?"Luke asked.

"No, I meant how about he or she can be around our age" I explained to them.

"Well why not, but for the papers who will be the legal guardian."Michael suggested.

"I think it should be Ashton, it was his idea in the first place"Luke told us.

Next day

I got up early to go to the orphanage with the boys because we have the whole day planned out with our future sibling. I was walking downstairs when I heard honking from out and I saw it was the boys. "Bye mom" I shouted.

"Bye Ashton, don't be home too late and be safe." She yelled back to me from upstairs.

We pulled up to the orphanage and got out of the car. When we got in we saw a lot of little kids. It looked like the kids were between 6 and 10 years old. We then walk up to the front desk and told her that we wanted to adopt a kid.

"Partially what age of a child would you like?"she asked.

"Between 14 and 17 please" I told her.

"Oh there is one child that is that age. Her name is Christina and she is 16 years old, but unfortunately right now she is in school."she explained.

"Oh ok we will come back later" I said.

As we were walking out we heard someone. "Wait this can't wait, Christina has been waiting to be adopted for 8 years she can't wait any longer we can go see her at her school come on."she said."oh and my name is Mack" she told us while shaking my hand.

We walked into what I think is the main office of the school and Mack was talking to the older lady at the desk. "Please send Christina to the office thank you" the lady said into the phone.

Mack then walk out the office door and looked down the hall and she started crying but she also had a smile on her face."Guess what happened" she said.

"What?"I heard a girl say from outside say. So then we walked out of the office and we saw her.