The new house

Chapter 4

Chris pov

Ashton suggested that I left early from school so we can talk this all out. I got into their car and we drove off. Mack was trying to comfort me but it didn't help.

"Here we are" Aston said pulling into the orphanage's parking lot. When I got inside I ran up stairs and I started packing all my thing while the guys were filling out the papers.

I heard someone walking up the stairs and I saw Luke walk into my room."Are you ready"he said looking around my room."Wow you have a lot of posters of us, oh wait... why is there a heart around that poster of me?" He ask pointing to the one poster.

"Uh, um" I replied and blushed.But then we were interrupted by the rest of the boys.

"So what do you want to do today?" Calum asked.

"Well I thought I was going to be in school"I told them.

"How about we go to our house and watch some movies?" Ashton suggested.

"Sure,that is fine with me"I answered.

We went back downstairs and I said my goodbye and I gave Mack a giant hug. I am actually going to miss her the most.

As we were walking out i had a big question to ask them."If you don't mind me asking but which one of you is technically my...dad?"I tried to ask but I hated to say the words dad or father.

"We were thinking it was going to be Ashton" they told me.

"Ok" I answered.

We then got back in the car and and drive off to my new house.