Matt

Luke pov

Where is Chris she left 2 hours ago and she hasn't showed up. I'm going out and finding her. "Hey guys I'm going out for a little bit." I told the guys.

"Ok but bring back some food." Calum said.

"How about same Panda Express." Ashton suggested.

"Fine." I said. I got in my car and drove of to find Chris.

Chris pov

I woke to some honking and someone shouting my name. I was too tired to know who it was. But I saw the person's eyes were blue. And the person had a deep raspy voice and he called me again then came up to me."Chris what are you doing here?" He asked.

"What, what's going on who are you?"I asked cause I had a beating headache and I was too tired to make out who it was.

"It is Luke and why are you here?" He asked.

"To see him."I said pointing to Matt.

"Well I have to get you home now." Luke yelled at me.

"Your not the boss of me!" I screamed at him and ran away.

Luke pov

"Your not the boss of me!" She screamed at me and then she ran off.

"What did you do!?"I yelled at the kid who was with Chris who I think his name is Matt.

"I didn't do anything, she called me to meet her here." He explained.

"Then why is she acting like this, it is not like her to do that." I said.

"Uhh, she might have had some vodka?" He said like a question.

"I think that would have been useful to know earlier, you think?" I told him. "And who are you anyway?" I questioned him.

"Well I am her best friend, well since she you know." He said.

"I know what?" I asked.

"You know when she lived with her dad. And at night I would sneak into her garage and she would tell me what had happened to her and I would make her feel better." He told me.

"Oh. Well I think we should go find her before anything happens" I said.