The escape

Chapter 10

Chris pov

Once they left I heard they started playing FIFA I think is what they call downstairs. And I knew that when they start playing it they won't stop for hours. So i figured i had some unfinished business to take care of. I then opened my window "crap" I said to myself because I forgot I was on the second story of the house. I quick grabbed my phone and I went out on the roof. There was a tree close to the roof and jumped onto it and climbed down.

Luke pov

We were in the middle of playing FIFA and then I heard something coming from the roof. "What is that noise, you hear that? I sounds like it is coming from the roof."

"Maybe it's Santa." Ashton explained.

"Ashton, Santa Claus is in the North Pole." Calum explained.

"I'm going to check out what that was." I said. They nodded and I headed up stairs. I checked out all our windows and there was nothing. So I went to check on Chris and I opened the door and she was gone. I saw she took her phone, so I tried calling her and she didn't answer. I then texted her, no answer. I tried calling her one more time and no answer.

Chris pov

I was half way down the street and I decided to call Matt. Matt was my best friend when I was little and still living with my dad. Matt would sneak into my room well also known as the garage, I didn't have a room and he would comfort me and i would tell him anything and he helped me though my misery with my dad.

The phone started to ring."Hello?"

I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Matt it's Chris."I said.

"Hi, but one question, why only you calling me now?" He asked.

"Because there was only one phone in the orphanage and you can only get so many calls." I explained.

"But how come now you can call, is it your turn to use the phone?" He said as a joke.

"Haha, but no I have my own iPhone." I told him.

"How did you get it aren't those things expensive?" He asked.

"Actually I wanted to tell you that I got adopted."I said.

"By who?" He asked .

"5 second of summer!" I yelled.

"Whoa, really?" He said.

"Can you actually come to the park we use to go to I really need to talk to you." I told him.

"Sure I will be there in 5"I heard him say and then he hung up. I walked to the park and waited for Matt. 5 minutes later I saw him and ran to him and gave him a big hug. "I've missed you" he told me.

"I've missed you more." I said. "They found out about my cutting. And they weren't too happy about it."

"I don't think it is right either but it is your body so I'm not going to the boss of you.And here have some of this." He replied while handing me a bottle of vodka.

"Thank you" I told him.

"For what?" He questioned.

"For always being there for me." I said.

"Your welcome."he said. And then we sat on the bench all night together.